Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want to see Bradley - Pacquiao II next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    He is one of the most notorious floyd bumsniff's here. He has been licking floyds arse on a daily basis for so long now that floyd genuinely believes that toilet paper looks like this.....
    ROFLMAOOOOOO

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Its a pisstake, but you knew that anyway as one of them is Adrien Boner, a man who's stomach you are as familiar with as his nob and his arsehole.

And whats a vioation?
      What ever you say si55y, IDGAF who in the photo. all the more reason your a .........! You got a orlando cruz poster in your room too?

#Unmanly
      Last edited by SoulByThePound; 10-15-2013, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augustane View Post
        Assuming that Pacquiao defeats Rios, would you like to see it?
        I thought manny won clear enough, despite losing the last 3 or 4 rounds, that I don't need to see it again.

Comment

• The fight makes too much sense for both fighters not to run it back. (As long as Pac beats Rios without incident)

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            I thought manny won clear enough, despite losing the last 3 or 4 rounds, that I don't need to see it again.
            Yet Bradley should be ahead of Pac in the Floyd sweepstakes?

SMH definition of a hater right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
              Yet Bradley should be ahead of Pac in the Floyd sweepstakes?

SMH definition of a hater right here.
              JMM KO'd Manny. Tim clearly beat JMM. Judges had tim beat manny. I am using the official results to rank them at ww-not my opinion.

If you want to switch many and tim fine. Tim just clearly beat the #1 ranked ww jmm. JMM just ko'd manny. Beating JMM moves tim from #3 up to #1.

either way you want to go tim is h #1 contender to the lineal title following saturday night.

Comment

Working...
              X