Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/news...box&type=story

EDIT: There'a also a quote from Sampson
    Completely pointless on him fighting Andre Ward why would you want to do that just after losing not even a near close fight?
    Andre Ward would just about do the same thing as Martinez done to him he'd smother him for 12rounds and not give him a chance to breath eventually losing a UD.

Martinez will surely want the Chavez Jr fight again though just solely for money and ease of the job, GGG is probably stylistically a fight Chavez jr may have a good chance in but that's only down to sheer size the fat ass bloats up to god knows how many lbs on the night of the fight!
    If he wants to try go for one of the big kind of names he should look at Quillin because GGG next big fight should be with Martinez as he's been wanting that fight for a very long time.

Comment

Chavez Vs GGG could be a really fun fight..i'd like to see that.
      Chavez Vs Ward would be a one sided fight, just like Chavez Vs Martinez was IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Sergio Martinez didn't call out GGG..... loser Chavez Jr. did
        Chavez jr called out Martinez too, when Martinez tried to make the fight excuses came up......for two years straight. Chavez says a lot of stuff but let's see how quick he is to act on what he says he will do.

Martinez hasn't ever ducked anyone, in fact he move up for more challenge, fought nothing but champs and undefeated fighters or guys with barely a loss. It doesn't matter who he fights, he will still be ducking the next guy...just da way it goes.

Comment

Triple G vs Jr sounds like a good slugfest. Jr has a good chin and good enough output to make things interesting. The only chance that Jr would have in that fight is outlasting Golovkin's stamina.

Jr vs Ward is a no contest, not even interested.

But my money is on Arum matching Jr against somebody else somewhere in Texas

Comment

Chavez GGG, $h!t juss got real. Everyone wanna claim the world is ducking the G man. Well Chavez jr juss tossed his name in da pot. Forget Ward, horrible match-up and a Ward cherrypick. Chavez/GGG is the fight everyone should wanna see.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
              Ward would beat his ass but a GGG fight would be tremendous. Hopefully Bob is his bitterness to get one over GBP lets it happen.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              GGG is with K2, not GBP. The fight can happen without problem. But Bob will start talking about building GGG name and all that bla bla so he will stalled the fight

Comment

Working...
              X