Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who of these 5 Boxers has the least class?? (That's a tough one...)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Tell that to the Cancer kids he's Always helping
    how bout I keep my opinion on that low life, yeah?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post

thanks
      ......helping sick kids = a low life now?

Wow

Comment

thanks
        I agree. I think Rios is a total complete scumbag.

Comment

......helping sick kids = a low life now?

Wow
          oh no.. u must've purposely forgot the video of him and another piece of **** fighter making fun of Roach. only to have it taken down, re-edited and claiming it was Margarito acting as if he was scared.

if that's true, why take down the original video. anything else, amigo?

Comment

oh no.. u must've purposely forgot the video of him and another piece of **** fighter making fun of Roach. only to have it taken down, re-edited and claiming it was Margarito acting as if he was scared.

if that's true, why take down the original video. anything else, amigo?
            ....he didn't know what parkinsos was.... and he personally called roach to apologize for his mistake.

Since then he's gone on to do a lot of charity work...specially with sick kids.

Hardly the actions of a scumbag..

Comment

....he didn't know what parkinsos was.... and he personally called roach to apologize for his mistake.

Since then he's gone on to do a lot of charity work...specially with sick kids.

Hardly the actions of a scumbag..

so he doesn't know what Parkinson is? a disease that's been chronicled over the years with Ali and Roach? Yeah, bull**** not bought. Lol

like I said, he's pure scum. Funny you mention hs charity work after the fact.... Saving face has worked for him, at least with you

Comment

so he doesn't know what Parkinson is? a disease that's been chronicled over the years with Ali and Roach? Yeah, bull**** not bought. Lol

like I said, he's pure scum. Funny you mention hs charity work after the fact.... Saving face has worked for him, at least with you
                ......have u seen how he talks? Its obvious he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer,
                He doesn't care what people think of him....which is made apperant by theway he conducts and speaks.....

"He's helping kids? Hurr its to save face". That makes you sounds like a scumbag bro

Comment

I voted Chisora with the actions he pulled. slapping and spitting is to over the top for me
                  Rios- Cusses like a sailor
                  Mayorga- Talks about family
                  Mayweather- Arrogant and materialistic
                  Haye- Big mouth and the Klitc shirts

Comment

......have u seen how he talks? Its obvious he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer,
                    He doesn't care what people think of him....which is made apperant by theway he conducts and speaks.....

"He's helping kids? Hurr its to save face". That makes you sounds like a scumbag bro
                    lol @ have you heard how he talks...

lmao @ his speech impetement being the reason he's uneducated about Parkinson's. Son, non-boxing fans know of Ali's condition and you're telling me a student of the game doesn't? Bull**** not bought.

any other straws you wanna grasp at? Face it, him and Margarito are scumbags. smh @ you cropping pleas for him. Birds of a feather flock together, huh?

Comment

lol @ have you heard how he talks...

lmao @ his speech impetement being the reason he's uneducated about Parkinson's. Son, non-boxing fans know of Ali's condition and you're telling me a student of the game doesn't? Bull**** not bought.

any other straws you wanna grasp at? Face it, him and Margarito are scumbags. smh @ you cropping pleas for him. Birds of a feather flock together, huh?
                      if somebody is helping other people (especially sick kids) you give them the benefit of the doubt. you dont say theyre just 'trying to save face.'

Comment

Working...
                      X