Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so let me get this straight,Broner lost his last fight so now he loses 2 everyone??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so let me get this straight,Broner lost his last fight so now he loses 2 everyone??

Broner lost a close fight for the first time and now hes some total bum that cant even beat anyone halfway decent from 140-147? Are yall joking or did Broner make u that mad that ur still hating on the young kid? I mean i seen a thread saying andre berto would beat Broner now and was smh,

Broner is very determined and hes got tons of heart and skill,he just wasnt adjuested yet to the dirty tactics and mauling in his last fight but he will come back determined even more.I think Cotto will lose to Martinez and when he does i want him to fight Broner at WW I think Broner would beat Cotto badd

at 147 i would take berto over broner.

replay of fight in hd
    Last edited by BTL; 12-29-2013, 10:49 PM.

Comment

BRONER is all hype. he is a slightly better version of floyd which is even a bigger hype.

Comment

Broner won a close fight to Paulie (sd) and loss clearly to Maidana. He was exposed. He should never have jump so high in weight and competition. He wrote a check he couldn't cash. Simply put.....Oh, Cotto destroys the kid as well.

Comment

He beats Floyd easy

Comment

Comment

Ortiz Thurman Ghost Garcia Matthysee all beat Broner

Comment

30% percent cotto bloodied floyd's nose, 29% cotto will kill broner every round.

Comment

Comment

Misinformation, not everyone thinks broner loses to everyone now after the humiliating beat down he got from maidana. It just simply proves he's not yet on the elite level or what he believes himself to be; but, he could still beat a lot of class B and C specially on lower weights. He could dominate 135-lb division if he wish to go that route. In 140 - 147 upwards, unless he fights bums all the time, there will be nothing but hardship and humiliating beat down waiting for him there.

Comment

Working...
                    X