Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: After Losing, I Never Complained Like Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimboinbigd View Post
    A few points:

1. I hope Pacquiao knocks him out this time. I'm also tired of hearing Marquez whine. Sorry, Marquez, but you have been knocked down 4 times by Pacquiao and by most fan and media's cards, you've lost twice and tied one, or at the very least, tied twice and lost once. Just because you might have won stretches of rounds, it hasn't been enough to override Pac knocking your ass down 4 times and Pac's aggressiveness.

2. Marquez is cheating and on PEDS these days. Compare pictures of Marquez from a few years ago to now. Not even close. And wasn't it Marquez who wanted blood testing with Pac a few years back, but now he doesn't want the testing and Pac does? Pretty freakin fishy and ironic if you ask me.

3. Mayweather, Arum, and Pac can all kiss my ass for being cowards and chickenshidts.

4. Pac vs. Marquez is going to bomb (less than 900k ppv buys). No buzz at all, and normally I buy all the May and Pac fights. Not this one.

5. Canelo has the 4th lined up already Floyd. Cinco de Mayo, brother. Your date. Are you going to stand up and take on a legitimate challenge with the bigger, younger, and just as quick fighter (hand speed), or are you going to wuss out and take on the lesser opponent in Guerrero on the same night or on another (less lucrative) weekend? Money or cowardice??

And I'm a big admirer or Mayweather's skills, but his inactivity, wussing out on 50 Cent, and avoiding Pac has left a bad taste in my mouth. It's a shame. This dude, had he fought Pac a few years ago and beat him, along with his Cotto win, could have cemented his legacy as not just an OTG, but potentially as THE OTG. Now? Top 20 is fair - but with an * for the reasons I stated above.

Peace.
    Actually in the 3rd fight for every 1 who thinks pac won there are at least 3 who believe JMM won. That one was clear robbery. And im a fan of Canelo but in no way is he as fast as Floyd even at tgis age.

Comment

Originally posted by charlieg View Post
      PMSL

Who kissed the canvas 4 times. Gifted decisions.

Anybody who pretends those were anything other than 3 close fights, in which the knockdowns give Pacquiao the edge, they're just plain sore haters.

I even scored the 3rd to Pacman by 4 points - there was little to separate the 2 but Marquez didn't throw enough punches, he got outworked. He landed a nice shot then admired it until the next round.
      You are a ******.

Comment

Poor Floyd worshipers. They're living vicariously off of Marquez's fans. They have their own idol, but Floyd's got no balls to beat the Pacman for them. They're banking on JMM to do the job for Floyd.

Tell your lord Floyd to man up, homies. Hehe...

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
          Poor Floyd worshipers. They're living vicariously off of Marquez's fans. They have their own idol, but Floyd's got no balls to beat the Pacman for them.

Tell your lord Floyd to man up, homies. Hehe...
          Didnt you already post this in another thread

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Didnt you already post this in another thread
            Just saying why don't you guys spend all that hate energy persuading Floyd to grow balls and fight? You're making yourselves look like sore clowns. Hehe...

Comment

So Pacquiao is basically admitting he received a gift/s against Marquez....

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                Just saying why don't you guys spend all that hate energy persuading Floyd to grow balls and fight? You're making yourselves look like sore clowns. Hehe...
                didnt know i knew him. Tell you what ill call him up then and you call your idol Pac and together we will makw this fight since we as forum posters have so much clout.

Comment

Actaully, Pacquiao cried when he lost to Eril Morales. He blamed loss on his gloves excuss whivh he made up. He now blames the loss the blood tests.

After Pacquiao's third loss to Marquez. He blamed on some supposed leg cramps. He then blamed his marital problems as if they had anything to do with boxing.

Basically, Pacquiao is sore loser.

Comment

The difference:

JMM thinks he was robbed 3X in a very close Fights! But JMM & his fans thinks JMM dominated all fights!

Pac was robbed in a Fight he dominated. Pac just laugh at it! Then Bradley retires!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      didnt know i knew him. Tell you what ill call him up then and you call your idol Pac and together we will makw this fight since we as forum posters have so much clout.
                      Floyd basically abandoned you guys, yet you're taking it on somebody else instead of him. He's your problem, he doesn't want to fight. He could have been there in the ring instead of JMM. And you're still on his d1ck as if he's your lover or something. Hate is useless if it's directed towards the wrong person.

Comment

Working...
                      X