Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something doesn't add up. Why would Peterson take illegal substances with OSDT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is dumber than a bag of rocks I don't know~

Or he was just neglegent with what he was taking, or Khan paid a dude to slip him a mickey~

Comment

because he's stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
        Why would you willingly take a banned substance when you already agreed to partake in random blood and urine tests?

Let's hear some theories.

This has got to be a classic case of someone in Khan's camp sneaking into Peterson's home while he's asleep and injecting him. Just like when Cartman purposely gave Kyle AIDs.
        I am not only sure that Peterson is cheating, I am HIV positive!

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          I am not only sure that Peterson is cheating, I am HIV positive!

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
            so ****ing funny

Comment

It really doesn't add up. I need to hear more. I mean he had the opportunity to face JMM without testing, why would he choose Khan with testing if he was intentionally juicing? No professional athlete and his team could possibly be that ******ed...right?

But if he really is, I'd not only be disappointed in him, but also disgusted. Not to mention he'd be a complete douche for thinking he could get away with it.

Comment

he's either dumb as rocks or there is a legit explanation. Hopefully the latter.

Comment

The report says it was detected in March so maybe he took it to recover from something before going hard in training camp and thought it would be out of his system but wasnt. Has he tested positive since? Dont know but honestly a positive hit is a positive hit no matter the reason.

Test them all now i say.

Comment

So it looks like most of us agree, Peterson was secretly injected by Khan himself in his sleep. Khan is a criminal and a cheat.

There's only one way to get all of the cheater out of Khan. He must inject a shot of about 180,000 dollars.

Last edited by tranquilo; 05-08-2012, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Well, Lamont isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

Comment

Working...
                      X