Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one notice Mayweather drinking coke and soda throughout his workout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
    Dan Rafael said he seen Paul Williams drinking a soda by himself after the Lara fight. Atleast athletes like Williams and Floyd are choosing beverages like Soda over alcohol. I personally think Alcohol taste bad.

Commercials promote Gatorade yet isn't that filled with sugar too?
    some one tell this LegendOfLink guy he's a faggot.

he has me on ignore

Comment

That stuff is nasty and unhealthy.

Comment

MANIAC310 is a fa***t and he calls everyone a racist. He said I was a racist for saying that some lady should go back to Mexico if she hates America so much. MANIAC's a nutjob and with his alt account red K'd me. Stupid kid should go to esb acting like that on here.
        Last edited by uoykcuf; 09-08-2011, 04:23 AM.

Comment

I don't think i've ever called anyone on BS a racist....even once
          and I said "red k" as a joke since the girl was an American why would she go to Mexico? then you went on a long ass rant red k'd me and put me on ignore before I could reply

also

Lol @ this fag disabling his rep
          that wasn't my alt

Comment

I've seen many people in great shape drink soda and eat fast-food. If someone is training really hard, it doesn't matter because they'll burn it off.

Tho, I'm sure when they're in their 80's maybe all the crap they ate when they're younger affects them somehow physically. But you only live once.
            Suppose so. But I can't help thinking about that great sports movie featuring Al Pacino, in which he makes a brilliant speech towards a bunch of football players, one of the key notes being an 'inch' - an 'inch' being all it takes between winning and losing. Regardless if the long term effects kick in when he's much older, doesn't he risk losing that inch in the now with all this unhealthy drinks consumption. Just saying, he's playing a deadly game for lack of a better phrase

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
              Suppose so. But I can't help thinking about that great sports movie featuring Al Pacino, in which he makes a brilliant speech towards a bunch of football players, one of the key notes being an 'inch' - an 'inch' being all it takes between winning and losing. Regardless if the long term effects kick in when he's much older, doesn't he risk losing that inch in the now with all this unhealthy drinks consumption. Just saying, he's playing a deadly game for lack of a better phrase
              any given sunday?

Comment

I've seen many people in great shape drink soda and eat fast-food. If someone is training really hard, it doesn't matter because they'll burn it off.

Tho, I'm sure when they're in their 80's maybe all the crap they ate when they're younger affects them somehow physically. But you only live once.
                damn that vitali av picture looks awesome..he looks like a weight lifting beast..adamek is gonna get destroyed.

Comment

Is my vitali .gif sig showing up for you guys? A .gif animation should be showing up of Vitali hitting the heavybag in my sig.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                    any given sunday?
                    Yeah, that's the one. Ace film!

Comment

Is my vitali .gif sig showing up for you guys? A .gif animation should be showing up of Vitali hitting the heavybag in my sig.
                      Yeah, looks great bro!

When was it taken?

Comment

Working...
                      X