No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Movie Reviews Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HATEFUL View Post
    psssshh. stop being hateful. its a 8 at the very least.
    oh really? It was good, yes but not that good.

Imdb-7.3/10
    RottenTomatoes 6.4/10....70%tomato
    Ign-6/10

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      oh really? It was good, yes but not that good.

Imdb-7.3/10
      RottenTomatoes 6.4/10....70%tomato
      Ign-6/10
      rottentomatoes,imbd,ign = compubox.

Not the end all be all.

Comment

just saw limitless,

****ing badass film. 9/10. It could have been sooooooooooo much better.

Great performances from bradley cooper & the lovely abbie cornish.
        Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        if it could've been soooooooooooooo much better how the **** do you rate it a 9? psshh
        Originally posted by HATEFUL View Post
        that's how badass the film was. it was already a 9 & it could have been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better. watch the film & you will understand.
        I really was disappointed with the film. I'd give it a 6.5. I watched Lincoln Lawyer the same day and it was much better.

Comment

• hangover 2 was a piece of s.hit movie..

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            no surprise there Mak, the funniest movie out right now is Bridesmaids.
            I'm gonna take the wife to that one next weekend. Everyone is saying real good things.

Comment

just saw limitless,

I like this movie...probably an 8.5

Thor was mediocre......I'll give it a 6 or 6.5

Comment

just saw limitless,

Oh no! I didn't like a movie you did! Yeah that really makes me pretentious. Go eat an AIDS-infested d!ck you ****in' sensitive fa.ggot. LMAO @ "wannabe Siskel & Ebert" for only stating I was disappointed in the film. Oh, and for giving it a low rating in a ****in' movie reviews thread dedicated to critiquing and rating movies.

Comment

• Has anyone seen Sundance's horror flick "The Woman" yet?

Comment

• X Men 1st Class 8.5/10

Great story, it wasn't too gushy with love and fluffiness etc so I enjoyed it thoroughly. If you watched X-Men as a kid or remember reading the comics check this **** out. Magneto is the man, you could feel for the guy and understand why he became who he was.

Comment

• anybody watched The Adjustment Bureau?

just saw it and didnt know about it, all i know its a Matt Damon flick... so must be a Jason Bourne type of flick, eh?

I was wrong though, its some sci-fi flick but more on a romeo and juliet of the future.
                      i give it an 8/10, it was a pretty good romantic chase movie. Matt Damon and Emily Blunt's roles here captivated me, much to my surprise.

At first, the plot seems to be an inception-like kind of movie, you will anticipate the events, actions and explanation. but when the concept was explained, it kinda killed the movie and the freakin ending could have been much better that how dull it was. But what's effective here is the love-story that was given justice by the casts.... Matt Damon truly is one amazing actor.

Comment

Working...
                      X