Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2: Close range battle is dead.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern Warfare 2: Close range battle is dead.

Takes one round to kill the enemy, hardly any time for you or them to react. They need to increase the life, seriously do. Reason why everyone is looking for higher ground or a much larger distance, close range battle is dead.

So its now realistic. Good.

Comment

Originally posted by Beasty View Post
      So its now realistic. Good.
      Lets just say I see you, you're pretty much dead. That wasn't so much the case with COD 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        Takes one round to kill the enemy, hardly any time for you or them to react. They need to increase the life, seriously do. Reason why everyone is looking for higher ground or a much larger distance, close range battle is dead.
        So true, much more harder, should slightly increase the HP

Comment

There was hardly anytime in COD 4 to react.

Comment

i LOVE IT... its more like Hardcore on COD4, which is all i played...

the whole "takes a full clip to kill someone" nonsense had to stop

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
              i LOVE IT... its more like Hardcore on COD4, which is all i played...

the whole "takes a full clip to kill someone" nonsense had to stop
              It sucks in that you don't have enough health to react when being shot at. Reason why people are complaining about campers. The less life, the more campers. I'm not trying to go into enemy territory with that low of a health, I'll either get killed before I get there/ or not accomplish much. I don't mind using an M16 or an M4, I'm good with distance but I feel as if I'm forced to use that style and I'm usually a head on type of player. MP5 is my joint.

It's no fun when you're pretty much dead if the enemy sees you first. In COD 4, I had the time to react and do me. Anyway, I hate to complain, I do enjoy the game but the health is a killer.

Comment

I like it, it's realistic and fun.

If you were in a close range battle in real life, you would have time to get shot, move out of the way and shoot back.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  It sucks in that you don't have enough health to react when being shot at. Reason why people are complaining about campers. The less life, the more campers. I'm not trying to go into enemy territory with that low of a health, I'll either get killed before I get there/ or not accomplish much. I don't mind using an M16 or an M4, I'm good with distance but I feel as if I'm forced to use that style and I'm usually a head on type of player. MP5 is my joint.

It's no fun when you're pretty much dead if the enemy sees you first. In COD 4, I had the time to react and do me. Anyway, I hate to complain, I do enjoy the game but the health is a killer.
                  its funny because my K/D ratio is much higher in this one... granted i've only spent about 15 hrs playing so far whereas i have like 25 days logged in COD4... but im lovin it...

i dont like how many levels there are though, its just too long to unlock some ****, like claymores at 31? cmon and you only get 1??? and it cancels your frag??

Comment

Working...
                  X