Collapse
No announcement yet.

could a slightly smaller faster cotto actually spell trouble for pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a slightly smaller cotto is a junior welterweight cotto...

MP can be a bit more competitive with him...

the answer to your question/suggestion borders on the contrary IMO...

Comment

What he needed to do was not balloon up in between fights. I don't think he got too big between his last fight and this one. Lets just hope he isn't over doing the training but from the looks of it he looks great. I expect a great fight win or lose

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        Cotto should enter the ring at 153. He is gonna need every speed he can get.
        I thought this also, coming in at between 150-155 fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr449 View Post
          I thought this also, coming in at between 150-155 fight night.
          nah... cotto needs to get bigger not lighter... look at PBF... he didn't bother to get smaller for jmm... he got bigger.

cotto weighing 153-155 is just playing to pac's advantages...

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            Cotto should enter the ring at 153. He is gonna need every speed he can get.
            I don't think a 3 or 4 pound difference is enough to make up for the talent diff between the two. Cotto's only hope is to out muscle and hurt Pac, if he can land clean.

Comment

I think his bigger weight should be better, he comes in heavy and fights healthy.

Too less can spell danger for him, he's not good at 140 or close to it, the farther away from 140 the better.

Besides his skills come fight night are what matters the most in my opinion. If he doesn't have that, he's going to eat leather.

Comment

Do we all have to spell USE THE JAB to Cotto? He has a great jab, they hit Margarita at will, but he would always run away after throwing a few jabs, corner himself on the ropes and let Margarito hit him !! Honestly, I think Cottos coming for war again, but I think he still will knock Pac out near the 4th round !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  I don't think a 3 or 4 pound difference is enough to make up for the talent diff between the two. Cotto's only hope is to out muscle and hurt Pac, if he can land clean.
                  has any1 actually watched a cotto fight.... cuz when its comes to talent i think he can more than hold his own.... i mean **** he aint fightin david diaz!!! its miguel freakin cotto!!!

Comment

Cotto is definitely going to have to be faster. Pacquiao's speed has always given him an advantage over pretty much everyone he has fought, and Cotto won't be an exception.

Comment

cotto said he will be around 155 so I don't expect him to go past that by much come fight night.

those who say cotto should be bigger than 155 are of the opinion that cotto can't box. those who say that `cotto would be fine and should beat manny at a fight nite weight of 155 believe cotto is a very good boxer.

any thing between 155 and 160 is perfect to go against pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X