Collapse
No announcement yet.

why did charlie duck hillbilly??and how do you get banned from your own forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we had suspected that Pimp would be pulled for months, it became rather obvious eventually that Goodscum is using him to hype the fight because these two hated each other, but Pimp was still a risky fight and stacy couldn't afford to have zelenoff lose again. So they kicked out Pimp because he went on Boxing Girl's radio show (worst excuse ever!) and used that as an excuse to replace him with a 5'4 150 pound midget who'd never boxed before. He eventually told them he's not fighting anymore so stacy asked charlie if he'll fight Hartley again, charlie refused and eventually agreed to fight Blaine Burks

Comment

Originally posted by joe90210 View Post
      we had suspected that Pimp would be pulled for months, it became rather obvious eventually that Goodscum is using him to hype the fight because these two hated each other, but Pimp was still a risky fight and stacy couldn't afford to have zelenoff lose again. So they kicked out Pimp because he went on Boxing Girl's radio show (worst excuse ever!) and used that as an excuse to replace him with a 5'4 150 pound midget who'd never boxed before. He eventually told them he's not fighting anymore so stacy asked charlie if he'll fight Hartley again, charlie refused and eventually agreed to fight Blaine Burks
      Exactly. And if ZELENOFF hadn't given the OK, Pimp would have remained on the card. He knew Paul Gardner was coming to win.

It's not it's the first time Charlie ducked somebody either, let's remember!

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
        He made death threats

Mentioned certain guns he was slanging like he owns

His watched menace to society 1 to many times
        good film shame zelenoff wasnt the korean shop owners wife lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zakman View Post
          Exactly. And if ZELENOFF hadn't given the OK, Pimp would have remained on the card. He knew Paul Gardner was coming to win.

It's not it's the first time Charlie ducked somebody either, let's remember!
          but blaine burks while absolute **** is still better than gardner

Comment

Originally posted by primetime2124 View Post
            i cant wait to see zelenoff get smashed again, im gonna piss my pants when he does. im gonna say hes gonna be screaming for pimp by the 2nd round

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
              charlie nothing but a bumm... he dosent realize he dont got talent...
              he does have talent at making an ass out of himself...he is one of the best at that

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                ???????????????????????..oh yea everyone call charlie..323-542-0036
                Thanks. Just sent him a text from my computer. No response yet though....

Comment

Originally posted by primetime2124 View Post
                  Maybe, maybe not. He has more pro experience, this is true - but Gardner had a will to win that Charlie doesn't have, and I am not sure if Burks does. I certainly hope he does, however - because if he throws a few punches, Methenoff is gonna fold like he usually does.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                    Thanks. Just sent him a text from my computer. No response yet though....
                    Im not hating on you though but **** do you think thats taking it a little to far?

lol

Texing him and **** that falls into fuking closet stalker mode
                    Take the piss out of him when his here fair enough continue to diss the nob when he aint around fair play but calling him up on his phone and texing him thats on some groupie vibe...

Nothing personal but just how i see it

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                      Im not hating on you though but **** do you think thats taking it a little to far?

lol

Texing him and **** that falls into fuking closet stalker mode
                      Take the piss out of him when his here fair enough continue to diss the nob when he aint around fair play but calling him up on his phone and texing him thats on some groupie vibe...

Nothing personal but just how i see it
                      Under most circumstance I would agree with you...but to be honest, I didn't hide my name or my e-mail address and I sent him an honest question: 'who is ducking who -- are you ducking the sherminator (gardner) or is he ducking you' so yeah, I do think that harassing him personally though I did not attack him. I just asked him an honest question to which he replied 'who the fcuk is this' lol. We just left it at that since my name is clearly attached to my email.

Comment

Working...
                      X