No announcement yet.

Did arturo gatti commit suicide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did arturo gatti commit suicide?

I don't believe just like I don't believe Arguello killed himself. Was it murder or suicide?
    YES
    10.00%
    NO
    90.00%

No,**** no.

Everything leads to her.

This is just bull****.

Comment

It happened in Brazil... It's a very corrupt nation, & it's doubtful the truth will ever come out.. I very much doubt if he commited suicide..

Comment

I dont see how anyone can give their opinion on this when you weren't there and you don't know all of the evidence.

Comment

Aggravated suicide good luck with that

Comment

The thing that makes it so suspicious to me is that I heard his wife's story kept changing. Why would she keep changing her story if she had nothing to hide?

Comment

I find it hard to believe but it is no secret that Gatti's life went into a downward spiral after his boxing career ended. Never heard anything about him wanting to kill himself however.

Arguello on the other hand had been talking about committing suicide for years. It only came as a surprise to me because he had seemingly turned his life around, becoming the Mayor of his town and getting away from drugs.

Comment

I dont feel right VOTING on how a man died...

All Love And Respect To Gatti
                R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  I dont see how anyone can give their opinion on this when you weren't there and you don't know all of the evidence.
                  You're right. But what we do know is all of the following.....

- Gatti was claimed to have been heavily intoxicated.

- Gatti was said to have had a stabwound or some type of blunt force trauma to the back of his head.

- Gatti was said to have been strangled to death with a purse strap.

- Said purse strap was found on the bed with Gatti's body with what appeared to be blood on it.

- Gatti's wife was said to have changed her story several times when questioned by authorities, and could not explain how she did not notice the fact that Gatti was dead until 10 hours later when she finally found him.

None of that is speculation in the least ; it was all reported by the Brazilian Media and confirmed by the Authorities.

Now....I ask you.....

What do you think?

Comment

those latin broads are hot tempered, i still think she killed him. everybody who knew Gatti said he was happy with his life, the last thing they thought was that he'd kill himself. i don't think Gatti was a great actor and that he was fooling everybody

Comment

Working...
                    X