Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ultimate Fighter Season 18 Episode 4 (Jessica Rakoczy Thunder-Punch) review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want to add a bit of fun to the season, join the points give-away: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=612825

Comment

Originally posted by kaps
      Tate is humble? She and her girlfriend Caraway are both ****y for no reason douchebags. I've never seen anyone so mediocre be so full of themselves...
      Caraway is the biiitch. You cant give Tate a bad rep because of her poor choice of **** boyfriend

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        Funny that they're editing to make Tate look better. I guess they gotta do what they gotta do to make someone who lost their last 2 fights look like a contender....
        i dont think tate has ever lost 2 in row...she has lost 2 out of her last 3....since cat really was hurt IMO tate was the next best challenger for ronda....her fight vs cat was great so was her war with kedzie before the cat fight...

Comment

So no posts on last night's Ultimate Fighter? I thought it was a pretty good episode. Ronda seemed almost normal with her mom showing up to help training. What did you guys think of last night's aired fight?

Comment

it was ok....next week's girl fight looks sick....the kid that lost yesterday you could just tell he never had much confidence going in there kept doubting himself he had already lost before he stepped in the octagon...and ronda did seem pretty normal yesterday i thought she was gonna lose it when team tate did that prank on her mitts guy...count dracula lol

Comment

The kicks from that nerdy one were the stuff of hilarity

Comment

Working...
              X