Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan could fight a milkman and it would still be a risky fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahaahahh

Comment

Khan is in a rebuilding stage right now, fighting overmatched weak opponents. I guess it's the right thing to do if you're GBP, you want to give a guy some confidence.

Kind of off topic, what separates Carl Froch from Amir Khan is that Froch loses to a top opponent and comes to fight yet another top opponent. Examples: Lost to Kessler, follows it up with Johnson and Abraham. Okay you can argue it's not a big deal since he was supposed to fight Johnson and AA because of the Super 6. Then he loses to Ward, follows it up with a non-Super 6 fight against Lucian Bute who was favored to win.

Khan on the other hand loses to Prescott and goes on a tear against weak powered fighters like Kotelnyk, Salita and Malignaggi. The he loses to Garcia and is back on a Lightweight tour.

I bring this up I guess because they are something like TV rivals over there? Froch and Khan, I think. Froch has really set himself apart from any rival he has over there.

Comment

lol@ this troll

why are u named after and have a pic of a pedo in ur avatar?

u shud be banned

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          lol@ this troll

why are u named after and have a pic of a pedo in ur avatar?

u shud be banned
          Why are you named after a welterweight Olympian and a dog?

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            I don't agree. Plus after Saturday, I think Price has the worst chin in boxing tbh.
            Worst ear maybe. I think Khan would be in the running for the worst chin and neck categories.

Comment

Amir Khan loses to anyone willing to bang and look for a stoppage.

Amir Khan could give people who prefer cruising to UDs tough times, that is unless he gets ktfo by sweet counter punching.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                Amir Khan loses to anyone willing to bang and look for a stoppage.

Amir Khan could give people who prefer cruising to UDs tough times, that is unless he gets ktfo by sweet counter punching.
                Pretty much what Maidana did?

Khan loses to people who have a boxing iq, at least some power, and are willing to take a few to land a harder one.

I dont know where people are getting the idea that he is a complete mug. If you dont have the right attributes he will beat you and make you look silly.

Comment

Working...
                X