No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder next opponent revealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    He didn't have much of an amateur career. It's fine by me if he takes his time developing.

It's not like he's claiming to be a world champion or something. Like Canelo.
    GBP is already putting him on televised undercards though and proclaiming the return of the American Heavyweight.
    I think they're trying to build him up as the Klits are on their way out so that they can' have their hands on the latest American HW champion and build from there.

Comment

He didn't have much of an amateur career. It's fine by me if he takes his time developing.

I understand your point.

But Wilder HAS to step up soon, if he is going to be looked at as a somewhat credible force in the HW division. The "not much of an amateur career" shtick can only last so long.

I just get a kick out of Earl's intense butt hurtness over him. For no other apparent reason then he is a Yank.

Comment

Didn't have much of an amateur career?
        He was an olympic bronze medalist who has fought the likes of Russo, Chakhkiev etc
        He had over 30 fights as an amateur and competed at the highest level.

He now has nearly 30 pro fights and is not ready to step up?

He has spent over 4 years as a pro and isn't fighting guys much better than the opposition he debuted against!

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          Wilder doesn't even have fans, he just has haters. lol You guys must see him as some kind of threat to be talking about him.
          a threat to wlad? lol
          theyre more likely annoyed

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            I understand your point.

But Wilder HAS to step up soon, if he is going to be looked at as a somewhat credible force in the HW division. The "not much of an amateur career" shtick can only last so long.

I just get a kick out of Earl's intense butt hurtness over him. For no other apparent reason then he is a Yank.
            Fury will do him!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              Fury will do him!
              Fury is to busy talking shit about MMA fighters.

Fookin nonce....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Fury is to busy talking shit about MMA fighters.

Fookin nonce....
                He'll do that Kane as well

Kane Velazquez

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
                  a threat to wlad? lol
                  theyre more likely annoyed
                  I'm talking about other up and comers. Not Wlad. Oh, hell no not Wlad! lol

Comment

Dont know what all the hate is about. Some fighters take longer to develope than others. Wilder still has a lot of learning to do. Its not like the guy is taking up hbo dates or showtime dates fighting bums. And the funny thing is wilder will probably go farther than mitchell. Mitchell was rushed to fast.

Comment

he got ktfo by some bum russian dude

Comment

Working...
                      X