No announcement yet.

BAM BAM "I'm the new Chavez Snr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    thats fine and I respect that. IMO, he is not exciting to watch, he is a human punching bag that comes forward with his disgusting wide looping punches hoping they land. he has no skills, no defense, no footwork, the only thing he is good at is bravado, which makes fighters fight his fight. when he gets in with a fighter with some form of discipline, he is going bye bye. i truly think he is one of the worst "champions" boxing has to offer. in my eyes he is an absolute disgrace, and yes I am a hater!
    I think it's precisely that 'bravado' which makes him exciting to watch. When you see him fight you're guaranteed to see him get clipped by some big flush shots and it's the adversity he faces in order to come out with the win which makes good TV imo. But I do understand that it's a subjective thing and why many purists would be offended to see fight.

Comment

Chavez was able to beat some skilled boxers, Rios was made to look like a straight bum the first time he fought a skilled boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
        I think it's precisely that 'bravado' which makes him exciting to watch. When you see him fight you're guaranteed to see him get clipped by some big flush shots and it's the adversity he faces in order to come out with the win which makes good TV imo. But I do understand that it's a subjective thing and why many purists would be offended to see fight.

I just cant stand dudes like that that have almost zero skill (literally) and get popular because they have good chins and good promoters. I understand its good business sense, but I been boxing / following boxing since i was 12, and I can never accept a guy like bum bum. He is the only fighter that gets me actually mad lol

Comment

I just cant stand dudes like that that have almost zero skill (literally) and get popular because they have good chins and good promoters. I understand its good business sense, but I been boxing / following boxing since i was 12, and I can never accept a guy like bum bum. He is the only fighter that gets me actually mad lol
          Like I said it's a subjective thing. I personally like watching Froch fight and he doesn't exactly possess a high set of skill sets but he makes entertaining fights based on his attributes. I'm by no means comparing Carl to Brendan here just pointing out that there are minor similarities.

Comment

i think overall rios is a different type of fighter, and will give anybody problems at 140. He also has amazing inside body work, to me his power is underrated too.

Comment

Bam Bam's best hope of emulating Chavez Sr. is becoming a coke-head.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                Bam Bam's best hope of emulating Chavez Sr. is becoming a coke-head.
                lol i dont think he can even do that

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post

Manny vs Rios would be decent fight if he can get through JMM. It's a tough ask though.
                  Blashphemy.

You want to be the next Morales? Maybe. Next Barrera? Possibly. But no way would you even be in the same league as JCC Snr. Not even the next JMM. That's just straight blasphemy.

Comment

Rios you only have 76 more fighters to beat and 63 would have to be by KO to simply match JCCSR so STFU and go train.

Comment

thats fine and I respect that. IMO, he is not exciting to watch, he is a human punching bag that comes forward with his disgusting wide looping punches hoping they land. he has no skills, no defense, no footwork, the only thing he is good at is bravado, which makes fighters fight his fight. when he gets in with a fighter with some form of discipline, he is going bye bye. i truly think he is one of the worst "champions" boxing has to offer. in my eyes he is an absolute disgrace, and yes I am a hater!

One of the most realest posts I've seen on here, I wish I could green K you.

Comment

Working...
                      X