No announcement yet.

45 ounce Coke bottles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45 ounce Coke bottles

Whats the intended use of these bottles. It seems to large to carry around to drink like the typical 16 ounce bottle, but at the same time it's too small to actually drink by pouring cups. Then again, they do sell 64ounce soft drinks at gas stations, so maybe it is just for drinking out of the bottle, but for fatasses?

Serious insight only.

EDIT: my bad, its 42.2 ounces.

Also, where can I buy the largest soda bottle? I have a guy in my class that brought a 2-liter to drink from the bottle. I think it will be hilarious if I can find one of those larger bottles and give it to him before class starts.

To have them out just long enough to discontinue them and it becomes a collectors item and the price gets jacked up 3 folds. Coke isn't stupid.

Comment

1.25 litre? That's share size usually given in meal deals at KFC etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
        Whats the intended use of these bottles. It seems to large to carry around to drink like the typical 16 ounce bottle, but at the same time it's too small to actually drink by pouring cups. Then again, they do sell 64ounce soft drinks at gas stations, so maybe it is just for drinking out of the bottle, but for fatasses?

Serious insight only.

EDIT: my bad, its 42.2 ounces.

Also, where can I buy the largest soda bottle? I have a guy in my class that brought a 2-liter to drink from the bottle. I think it will be hilarious if I can find one of those larger bottles and give it to him before class starts.
        2.5 L is common here in the Philippines. It's more economical to bring these bottles during picnics.

Comment

Those 2.5 liter bottles always go flat before I can finish them.

Comment

its best served chilled

Comment

Pepsi all the way.

Comment

my coke usually comes in 3.5 ounces

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                  my coke usually comes in 3.5 ounces
                  I don't know why but I LOL'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post