Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Maidana never mention any other 140 lber but Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Maidana never mention any other 140 lber but Khan?

This guy, to me, is the biggest fraud in boxing.

The image his PR team tries to create of him being this humble "warrior", willing to fight anybody, anywhere, is just false.

Why doesn't this diva fight one of the other top ten 140 lbers like Bradley, Alexander, Matthysse, Peterson or Guerrero?

We all know he pulled out of the Bradley fight, faking a back injury. I mean, this guy has no fights lined up and neither has Bradley. Let's make Bradley-Maidana happen. Bradley would tear him up. In fact, Alexander, Matthysse, Peterson and Guerrero, they all beat him like Kotelnik and Khan have beaten him.

Maidana, simply put, isn't good enough to become world champion.

Haters gonna hate, Bradley has gone on record saying that Maidana would be his toughest fight at 140 and Maidana didn't duck Bradley, his manager at the time agreed a deal with Bradley's people without even asking Maidana. Maidana didn't think the deal was good enough.

Comment

I agree.

The guys needs to face the other top juniorWWs. It's kinda pathetic that he doesn't even consider ANY OF THEM.

And like you said, how can we have any respect for someone who ducked Bradley over and over, and even FAKED A BACK INJURY? Is Maidana THAT AFRAID of Bradley? Is Maidana that much of A COWARD?

If Maidana is pissing himself in fear over facing Bradley, I think Bradley kicks his ass to the moon and back if they ever fight.

I really hope Khan never gives this ugly ****** Maidana another shot, because he doesn't deserve it until he shows some balls and fights the other top junior WWs.

Comment

Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
        I agree.

The guys needs to face the other top juniorWWs. It's kinda pathetic that he doesn't even consider ANY OF THEM.

And like you said, how can we have any respect for someone who ducked Bradley over and over, and even FAKED A BACK INJURY? Is Maidana THAT AFRAID of Bradley? Is Maidana that much of A COWARD?

If Maidana is pissing himself in fear over facing Bradley, I think Bradley kicks his ass to the moon and back if they ever fight.

I really hope Khan never gives this ugly ****** Maidana another shot, because he doesn't deserve it until he shows some balls and fights the other top junior WWs.
        You seem to have an incredible hatred for El Chino, did he f uck your Mother or girlfriend perhaps? (maybe your boyfriend, who knows)

Comment

Wow you've got an interesting take on Maidana.

Maidana is Khans mandatory, which means it's Maidana's shortest avenue to another title shot...the first fight was a FOTY candidate. Myself and many others wouldn't mind seeing the rematch and would prefer it to other fights that have been suggested for Khan. And to the fighters you listed as potential opponents take Mattysse and Bradley off the list. HBO appears to want that fight.

In reality, he gave the best 140lber a good fight and put him to the test several times. So being the mandatory for Khan I imagine makes him talk about Khan. I'm just guessing. Fighting any of the other names you listed is a step down from fighting Khan...So Maidana's banter towards Khan is at the very least....understandable...

So what's your problem?

Comment

Yeah does he think the WBA title is the only one that exist. If he doesn't fight Morales again, he should fight Bradley or Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
              Haters gonna hate, Bradley has gone on record saying that Maidana would be his toughest fight at 140 and Maidana didn't duck Bradley, his manager at the time agreed a deal with Bradley's people without even asking Maidana. Maidana didn't think the deal was good enough.
              His manager made a deal with Bradley, without asking him? Lol. How fuking dumb are you man?

Maidana ran like the little b!itch he is from Bradley, OVER AND OVER. He even pretended to have a back injury. Maidana is a COWARD. Pure and simple.

And Bradley said Khan is a 50/50 fight, the only time he has ever said that.

And why doesn't Maidana try and fight the other top jWWs? He is cowardly disgrace.

Comment

Ortiz made his career and I never seen anybody get this much props for losing 9+ rounds

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post

Comment

Anyone who thinks managers make or even CAN make fights without asking their fighters first is a colossal dumb ass.

Maidana ducked Bradley, repeatedly. End of story.

Comment

Working...
                    X