Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are your most Underrated boxers right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
    you're a Brit right?
    Nope I am not.

Comment

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
      Yeah true, forgot about him, Danny Garcia has one of the best resumes in boxing, it sucks that he has been taking soft touches lately but it doenst take away the fact that hes a great fighter that is undefeated

Ive noticed Garcia often fall behind early in fights but always finds a way to win, good chin, good heart, and as u said, doesnt do anything special but he does everything well, and his style is fun to watch

He seems to struggle against clever/awkward fighters, and excel vs brawlers/aggressive fighters

If he just wasnt as slow of a starter i think Danny would win his fights more convincingly, but as i said he always finds a way to win and is good at analyzing his opponents and exposing their weaknesses

I think Danny beats Spence, Vargas, Porter and maybe Bradley but would struggle against Thurman and Kell Brook
      I see him upsetting a few of the guys they are selling him short against. GUys like Porter, he can handle pressure...guys who can move like Thuman may trouble him.

I definitely favor him over vargas

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
        Nope I am not.
        Right

Comment

Right
          I'm not. I'm from Dublin, Ireland and I don't particularly like Brits. The sad thing is you are trying to convince yourself I have a bias because I don't give two *****s about your hero. Ward and Kovalev, boring fighters.

Comment

I'm not. I'm from Dublin, Ireland and I don't particularly like Brits. The sad thing is you are trying to convince yourself I have a bias because I don't give two *****s about your hero. Ward and Kovalev, boring fighters.
            I knew you were from somewhere along those lines. No surprise there.

You like Fury?

Comment

I knew you were from somewhere along those lines. No surprise there.

You like Fury?
              Fury? God no, he's boring as fu(k. And He's not Irish as far as I'm aware and it wouldn't matter either. I like Frampton because of his style, not his nation of birth.

Comment

Fury? God no, he's boring as fu(k. And He's not Irish as far as I'm aware and it wouldn't matter either. I like Frampton because of his style, not his nation of birth.
                glad we can agree there

Fury is an embarrassing champion

Comment

Working...
                X