Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christianity and Atheism to Decline, Islam to Grow by 2050

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just blow up Afghanistan and Pakistan. That will reduce their numbers.

Comment

We need to nuke them soon.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
        I'm happy that atheism stands a chance at being more prevalent in the future, but the only bummer about that is I know I won't get credit where it's due for admitting I was an atheist on a number of occasions. By then, it might even be somewhat acceptable to be an atheist, and an old man telling stories about how that would automatically make him look like the Devil in front of everyone else's eyes (especially in my case, because I'm on a heavily religious island) might seem somewhat farfetched.

Oh well, that's the price to pay for progress.
        If Islam starts dominating the world scene as the trend shows then the last thing you will want to do is express your atheism. Thank your lucky stars that you live in Western Civilization.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          We need to nuke them soon.
          Me and you need the nuke codes. We'd carry out our mission.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Me and you need the nuke codes. We'd carry out our mission.
            You have to type it in doe because my bitch ass ain't moving due to this sun burn.

I walked into work this morning and everyone just laughed

Comment

So what? Christians and Muslims worship the same God and both believe in Jesus as a prophet of God. It's the same shit give or take a coupla details.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                If Islam starts dominating the world scene as the trend shows then the last thing you will want to do is express your atheism. Thank your lucky stars that you live in Western Civilization.
                Ehh, I'm screwed, either way. "Western Civilization" has enslaved, colonized and is currently bleeding my island dry. I don't think I'll last long at this rate.

Plus, the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful, anyway, so, for what you're stating to take place, a violent revolution would have to succeed across the world. That seems unlikely.

Moreover, Christians, Catholics, etc, can be equally as dangerous as any radicalized Muslim. Going off of how my classmates would react at the university, there are more than a few Christians/Catholics there that would have beheaded me, if the law had allowed it, on the spot.

Bigotry is present everywhere and in everything. History is evidence of that, for the intolerance and terrors of the Church have long been documented. It's by mere, borderline arbitrary coincidence that I was born in a part of the world where this specific kind of religious barbarism is no longer allowed. That's the sole difference.

However, there are other ways of "eliminating" someone. Let's not underestimate the damage people can do. I've gone through it.

When I was a teacher, a mother who volunteered at the school asked me what religion I was tied to. In my absolute ignorance back then, of course compounded by my worries as to the bigger issues, I didn't even think and took it for granted that this was some sort of actual questionnaire (sleep deprivation sucks). I answered that I didn't visit a Church.

Not long after that, one of the teachers I had the unfortunate experience of sharing a classroom with began ranting to the students about how terrible atheists are and how religion is the only way, etc.

She hated me, so I immediately knew this was just an attempt to rouse a reaction out of me, basing herself off the mother's rumor. It wouldn't have been her first time or her last. She did worse to me later on. They all did.

I don't know how they found out really, but I assume someone back from college must've spread the word that I was an atheist, which prompted them to verify. Either that, or I screwed myself by speaking without thinking. Then again, though, what in the world would prompt them to ask such a thing? What can only come to mind is a set-up from someone who thought I had it coming.

And that's life. Just like any one of the conservative guys on here would love for me to kill myself or would jump at the opportunity to do me harm. People are savages. Let's not have illusions or pretend that there is anything or anyone better than anything or anyone else.

Luckily for me, however, my time is coming (to clarify for the conservatives, I'm referencing economic depression, not suicide). And I'll be happy when I don't have to wake up to this world any longer.

So enjoy outliving me, guys, LOL, but I'm still going to have a laugh on here, until then.

#RussiaLOVETrump

#VoteTrump

#TrumpSacrifices
                Last edited by SunSpace; 08-01-2016, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  So what? Christians and Muslims worship the same God and both believe in Jesus as a prophet of God. It's the same shit give or take a coupla details.
                  Muslim worship mohammad the rapist

Jesus is not a prophet to christians his a God

U need ur head checked!

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    Are u a product of this fact
                    Says the guy who posts a question without a question mark? Case in point.

Comment

Its supposed to be like that so Jesus will come with 4 horsemen

Comment

Working...
                      X