Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what was the real reasnon that roberto garcia fired alexariza???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what was the real reasnon that roberto garcia fired alexariza???

has the real reason ariza got canned ever made public???was it a conflict of internest or what??

im curuius because we know that roach fired him because ariza kept trying to impose himself into the trainer aspect of it and freddie wasnt cool with that,but it didnt seem as tho he tried to butt in when he joined the garcia camp.,so why was he fired?

i mean he had alot of work in that gym,he worked with maidena,mikey,rioslo and i think the russiane guy too

There's a thread about this here:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=643988

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
      yea thats nice and all but im a boss around these parts so my thread will consume that one,,thanks for notifying me

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        yea thats nice and all but im a boss around these parts so my thread will consume that one,,thanks for notifying me
        lol those teeth tho lool

Comment

its a total mystery why this fuccboi keeps getting fired from all his camps,,i bet he has a secret fantasy or complusion or something hes hiding from the group,,
          i bet he has a sick fetish that makes ppl uncomfortble,

hes probably into banging dolls

Comment

I too wonder why Garcia booted him from the camp.

I don't think it was under his fighters' discretion either because I heard that Maidana was shocked to return to camp for the Mayweather rematch only to learn that Ariza was kicked off the team. So basically it was all Robert Garcia who made the choice.

Comment

Working...
            X