No announcement yet.

Is Roberto Duran a rudimentary and aborted version of Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
    Duran and Manny both are the best of their eras both accomplished things that'll never be accomplished again.
    Who accomplished what Mayweather did??

undefeated for 19 years??
    12 world titles
    5 lineal titles in 4 divisions?
    26-0 in world title fights

who..i'll wait

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Who accomplished what Mayweather did??

undefeated for 19 years??
      12 world titles
      5 lineal titles in 4 divisions?
      26-0 in world title fights

who..i'll wait
      Anyone know how many different weight classes the six women he beat up were in?

Comment

LOL..freedom red k'd me and sent me this..............constant spamming of abuse and false accusation is against the rules. please leave me alone.

lol

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
          Thats all you got??? atleast have some imagination if you cant answer the real question

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
            Cotto was at 154, Oscar was at 147, Victor Ortiz was at 147, Ricky Hatton was at 147, Manny Pacquiao was at 147, and Canelo Alvarez was at a catchweight. Those are the 6 women he beat up

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
              Cotto was at 154, Oscar was at 147, Victor Ortiz was at 147, Ricky Hatton was at 147, Manny Pacquiao was at 147, and Canelo Alvarez was at a catchweight. Those are the 6 women he beat up
              lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                LOL..freedom red k'd me and sent me this..............constant spamming of abuse and false accusation is against the rules. please leave me alone.

lol
                Typical freedom post. 2016 join, already citing the rules lol, has people on ignore and took off visitor messages. Hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Typical freedom post. 2016 join, already citing the rules lol, has people on ignore and took off visitor messages. Hmmm
                  He is to stupid to have creativity

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Give him a dildo and see if he removes it

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                      As you can see on my sig, Elroy1 said something absolutely absurd. I totally disagree with that notion. But I want to know what everyone else thinks about this.

If anything Duran is better at every aspect of Boxing than Manny pacquiao, except when it comes to speed.
                      Oh Duran takes Pacquiao at any weight at any time. Nothing against Pacman, but Duran is a top ten pound for pound fighter according to most lists- number one IMO. That quote reveals a lot of ignorance.

Comment

Working...
                      X