No announcement yet.

One of the Greatest Albert Einstein Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the Greatest Albert Einstein Quotes

The Nobel prize winning scientist said: "The separation of the races is not a disease of colored people. It is a disease of white people. I do not intend to be quiet about it."

Yeah....Einstein should stick to math.....

Comment

Obvious case of white guilt.

Comment

This is my favorite Albert Eistein quote.

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”
          That's my new favourite Einstein quote. Another good one is : "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.".

Comment

He meant white Americans.

Not legit Alpha-Europeans that were responsible for every single major invention in the entire history of the planet. Pound for pound the best group of people to roam the planet.

The Americans got kicked out of England for a reason.

Comment

This is my favourite Einstein quote:

"Historically, privacy was almost implicit, because it was hard to find and gather information. But in the digital world, whether it's digital cameras or satellites or just what you click on, we need to have more explicit rules - not just for governments but for private companies

Comment

Humans are so lazy that one day robots will control every aspect of our lives.

Comment

come off kinda gay tbf

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post

Thats a truly brilliant quote. If world war III did occur, with todays technology plus so many densely populated areas, it would surely spell the end of society as we know it.

Comment

Working...
                    X