Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best thing for boxing right now would be for Canelo to beat Floyd's ugly ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone's answer should be "no H0m0"

Comment

I want the best man to win and the fight to be scored fairly too. It's pretty hard to argue with that.

Comment

I have never judged a fight on who looks better, sorry man, not my style.

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
          I would like to see Floyd TKO Canelo, to see how he takes a loss, then make Marvella live up to his words and come down to 154 and get his ass handed to him, Matthysse move up and get shut out just to see the excuses the Floyd haters come up with
          That's understandable. You are a Floyd fan and I am a Canelo fan. It doesn't matter what we want because Floyd and Canelo will determine what happens. I never said I hated Floyd and I made a point to say I consider him a great fighter. I just don't like the type of person he seems to be. If you love the guy that's your right and your choice.

Comment

I was wondering what makes you think Floyd would fight Martinez at 154 when he refused to fight Canelo at anything over 152?

Comment

Just came in real quick to comment on "Floyd's ugly ass". LMAOOOOOO are you serious? THIS THIS THIS is what I am talking about, posters with female tendencies.

Comment

so let me guess canelo is pretty to you huh ts?

Comment

Floyds not ugly

Comment

No problem with you wanting Canelo to win but a robbery would be another black eye for the sport. That's something I would hate to see. Many fans still haven't recovered from Manny getting robbed and you want another one. May the best man win and hopefully the fight is entertaining. That's all I can ask for.

Comment

pause.....

Comment

Working...
                      X