No announcement yet.

FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR.: "Pacquiao don't want none of Lil Floyd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
    You dont see a difference in the 160+ ODH and the 147 one Pac fought , you guys are unreal , its like Ive always said about this board most only see whats right in front of their face .
    like how you guys dont notice the difference of Marquez being overweight by 15lbs in the fight affecting his speed, against a floyd who was near 160.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
      like how you guys dont notice the difference of Marquez being overweight by 15lbs in the fight affecting his speed, against a floyd who was near 160.
      Or the fact that Floyd is on another planet in terms of skill and would of probably made it a massacre instead of a clinic had it been at a lower weight or at a previous point in time. Point proven.

Comment

Originally posted by roundingace View Post
        Or the fact that Floyd is on another planet in terms of skill and would of probably made it a massacre instead of a clinic had it been at a lower weight or at a previous point in time. Point proven.

hypocrisy at its finest. funny how you posted this earier about manny-odlh being drained

Or even better yet, what they DON'T see that's right in front of their face. Craziness.
        you say ODLH was weight drained, but wont admit Mayweather had a clear advantage in weight (he didnt pay $600000 for nothing), and JMMs speed was clearly affected by his weight.

Comment

hypocrisy at its finest. funny how you posted this earier about manny-odlh being drained

you say ODLH was weight drained, but wont admit Mayweather had a clear advantage in weight (he didnt pay $600000 for nothing), and JMMs speed was clearly affected by his weight.
          Not being a hypocrit - Mayweather beats JMM at any weight and at any point in time. Period. You can try to prove invalid points using ODLH and Pac, which is stupid and proving MY point, but you can't deny my first sentence in this paragraph.

Comment

Oh and let me clarify, because I do make it a habit to see what's in front of my face, the ODLH that fought Floyd would of destroyed Pac that night. Again, incase you missed it, Floyd beats JMM on ANY night. Goodnight.

Comment

Oh and let me clarify, because I do make it a habit to see what's in front of my face, the ODLH that fought Floyd would of destroyed Pac that night. Again, incase you missed it, Floyd beats JMM on ANY night. Goodnight.
              odlh at 156 beating on a boxer who fought at 130 the same year? whatre you bragging about?

youre still complaining we cant admit odlh was weight drained. But at teh same time refuse to believe JMM wasnt at his best weight, while also being overmatched by a much bigger fighter. your arguement? floyds teh best ever, why even argue weights.

Comment

odlh at 156 beating on a boxer who fought at 130 the same year? whatre you bragging about?

youre still complaining we cant admit odlh was weight drained. But at teh same time refuse to believe JMM wasnt at his best weight, while also being overmatched by a much bigger fighter. your arguement? floyds teh best ever, why even argue weights.
                First sentence, blame Pac and ODLH, I just call them how I see them. JMM, to even his fans and critics standpoint, looked well conditioned, hydrated and powerfully fit at that weight - - - SO - - - either we missed an excuse you have said or are planning on coming back with a new, improved, version of one - OR - you and I, as well as the whole other sighted boxing world knows, Floyd would have beaten JMM at JMM's best weight, at any point in JMM's career. Now, please, stop embarassing yourself. Don't understand? Re-read this paragraph.

Comment

First sentence, blame Pac and ODLH, I just call them how I see them. JMM, to even his fans and critics standpoint, looked well conditioned, hydrated and powerfully fit at that weight - - - SO - - - either we missed an excuse you have said or are planning on coming back with a new, improved, version of one - OR - you and I, as well as the whole other sighted boxing world knows, Floyd would have beaten JMM at JMM's best weight, at any point in JMM's career. Now, please, stop embarassing yourself. Don't understand? Re-read this paragraph.
                  no one in the world believes the first sentence but floyd fans. if thats the case, ODLH was in his prime weight against Manny.

The way you described JMM vs the actual JMM that showed up in the ring shows your nothing but a fanboy trying to pad floyds resume while he ducked fighting a true welterweight.

And to your other point, JMM vs floyd at 130 would be a more closer matchup. JMM at trying to fight at 147 with shoes on is a joke. Weight was an issue on fight night, but your only arguement is "who cares about weight, floyd is the greatest being in the world and can handle any weight". If thats teh case, floyd shouldve dropped to 135, or even better, 130.

Floyd fans are known to see the world only in floyds favor. this is no different.
                  Last edited by shogunn; 10-02-2009, 06:59 AM.

Comment

So now Floyd is the same size as Mosley and Margarito on fight night?

Comment

Pacquiao doesn't want non of anyone with a pulse.

Raheem dominated Morales right after Morales whooped Pacquiao.

Mayweather dominated Marquez right after Marquez outboxed Pacquiao.

Beating weight-drained Oscar, ruined Hatton, or the worst 135lb champ in the history of boxing, Diaz, are not impressive at all.

I saw a shop worn washed up Morales beat the crap out of a "new and improved" Pacquiao and completely make him look like a clown.

Mayweather would school Pacquiao and make him look like a complete BUM.

Comment

Working...
                      X