X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
    gtfo!

Alonso is the 2nd best passer in world football after Xavi. Arbeloa is a fantastic utility man, can play RB, LB, CB and also CDM if need be. He was fantastic at Liverpool, gutted we sold him. But he's improved at Madrid too.

Casillas > Neuer

Schweini is a beast, best player I've seen live and extremely underrated. Neur at his best is as good as Casillas if not better but he needs to do it consistently now.

Comment

• @El Fenomeno

How would you rate Nasri's season so far ? I don't think that he lived up to the expectations.

Comment

• Originally posted by r.Gooner View Post
        @El Fenomeno
        This ain't twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          3 fans on an internet forum represent our entire fanbase?
          How's it different from the redcafe **** you post on here?

Comment

• Originally posted by r.Gooner View Post
            @El Fenomeno

How would you rate Nasri's season so far ? I don't think that he lived up to the expectations.
            Not great but he's not really had a chance in a central role where he can excel, he gets shoved out wide where his impact is minimal at best (same as Milner last season). He's also a mard arse so he doesn't go into challenges properly a lot of the time, which doesn't endear him much to fans.

I still think he'll show his worth given the time.

Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
            How's it different from the redcafe **** you post on here?
            All I can remember posting from there is a thread comparing Macheda against Balotelli and I was laughing at the fans posting in that thread. I didn't say 'All United fans are clueless', or anything to that effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
              Not great but he's not really had a chance in a central role where he can excel, he gets shoved out wide where his impact is minimal at best (same as Milner last season). He's also a mard arse so he doesn't go into challenges properly a lot of the time, which doesn't endear him much to fans.

I still think he'll show his worth given the time.

All I can remember posting from there is a thread comparing Macheda against Balotelli and I was laughing at the fans posting in that thread. I didn't say 'All United fans are clueless', or anything to that effect.
              Rubbish your always laughing at people on there and posting **** on here.. Your lucky this thread has so many pages cause I'd expose 4 or 5 times you have done it

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                Rubbish your always laughing at people on there and posting **** on here.. Your lucky this thread has so many pages cause I'd expose 4 or 5 times you have done it
                Give me an example....

The point anyway is that I'd be laughing at the individual people that had made the posts, not generalizing an entire fanbase.

Comment

• Time for Tevez....

Comment

• when is Chelsea vs Man city?

Comment

• Arsenal are going 3rd tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X