Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the beef between African Americans and Latinos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a of idiots from both sides whom have never actually experienced discrimination themselves or the moistness of a warm vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
      Ask Maestro USA he is black and loves Mexicans, specially margarito, hates pinoys and calls Cotto a ***** for quitting. Why? Because that stupid ass xcaret made a black alt. LOL!!! This guy is a loser.
      I'm no one's ALT.

I don't hate Mexicans or Pinoys.

Margarito is a cheating coward.

Cotto is a china-chinnned quitter.

Pacquiao is the p4p fraud.

Your family are all losers.

Comment

Originally posted by dugongpinoy View Post
        Wait so hector and xcaret and maestro USA are the same? What a loser!
        I'm no one's Alt. If you want to know who I am, ask PacDbest. We go way back in another forum.

Comment

Paul Williams is actually my favorite fighter currently

Tommy Hearns is my favorite all time

I was raised more on ABC, NBC and CBS fights.

I don't see color race nationality or creed when I have a preferences

my main bias is geographical since I am from LA I tend to show more love to fighters in my area

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            just a of idiots from both sides whom have never actually experienced discrimination themselves or the moistness of a warm vagina.

Comment

There really ain't one, just dumbass cats say dumbass **** when their fighter and/or opinions are threatened.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Fiend View Post
                It seems most don't like boxers from the opposing side.

Not just on this forum either.

I usually here the same biased trash about latin fighters Cotto specifically all over and always from the same crowd. While I hear the same biased trash about Floyd from Mexicans, Puerto Ricans and everything in between.

What do you think causes this riff?

Why is there a riff in the first place?

I myself don't consider myself to be biased.

I've done a fair share of Floyd bashing but I never claim him to be a coward or fearful of anyone. I just don't always agree with his decisions in regards to who he fights. Otherwise the man is legendary and his ring abilities are second to nobody on this planet. It doesn't mean he can't be beat though, which is where I think a lot of the flaming and hatred comes into play. People make certain fighters out to be God like warriors who will never taste defeat.

So seriously lets discuss.

No baiting, no flaming, no name calling.

Lets talk and not just speak.
                MOST spanish speaking Countries are racist as hell toward Blacks.

People don't check their racism at the border..the irish didn't..the jews didn't..and the latinos(especially mexicans) sure as hell don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
                  MOST spanish speaking Countries are racist as hell toward Blacks.

People don't check their racism at the border..the irish didn't..the jews didn't..and the latinos(especially mexicans) sure as hell don't.
                  So everyone but the African Americans are racist?

Comment

It seems most don't like boxers from the opposing side.

Not just on this forum either.

I usually here the same biased trash about latin fighters Cotto specifically all over and always from the same crowd. While I hear the same biased trash about Floyd from Mexicans, Puerto Ricans and everything in between.

What do you think causes this riff?

Why is there a riff in the first place?

I myself don't consider myself to be biased.

I've done a fair share of Floyd bashing but I never claim him to be a coward or fearful of anyone. I just don't always agree with his decisions in regards to who he fights. Otherwise the man is legendary and his ring abilities are second to nobody on this planet. It doesn't mean he can't be beat though, which is where I think a lot of the flaming and hatred comes into play. People make certain fighters out to be God like warriors who will never taste defeat.

So seriously lets discuss.

No baiting, no flaming, no name calling.

Lets talk and not just speak.
                    It's stupid. I'm Mexican and I get really tired of it because it makes it seem like we're all just ignorant nationalists. I like fighters who can fight. So, excuse me if I'm a fan of Andre Ward, Zab Judah and Floyd Mayweather. A lot of Latinos need to get over themselves.

Comment

So everyone but the African Americans are racist?
                      That's not what I said donkey..lol.

You can't deny that MOST latin Countries are racist as hell toward Blacks.

It's so bad that many Black latinos are ASHAMED of their Blackness.

80% of Puerto Ricans consider themselves WHITE according to a recent poll.

LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X