No announcement yet.

50 Cent Floyd Mayweather Beef !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Floyd Mayweather Beef !

Youre in love with Floyd, just as every Floyd hater is, you guys make more threads about him than his fans.

Comment

Originally posted by LA BAD BOYtake2 View Post
      old news....

Comment

I prefer Lamb

Comment

This **** old him and Fifty already cool again gettin in Officer Ricky's ass. bet Fifty comin down with him on the 19th too.

Comment

all i know is that when 50 was on the Angie martinezz show trying to explain what happened between him and floyd...50 sounded scared ass hell

he chose his words correctly and seemed to tip toe through that whole interview.. FLoyd lit his has up
            Last edited by sycomantz; 08-24-2009, 12:52 AM.

Comment

darkstar777 how in the world you have in your clown list. antonio margarito, oscar de la hoya and roy jones jr? c'mon mannnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!! you got to be kidding meeeeeee!!!!!
              and you have in your fave list. zab no stamina juda, hahahah junior the quiter witter hahaha and nathan the overhyping second coming of calzaghe cleverly. hahahahahahahahah.sincerly....... your friend.

Comment

Never heard about this. I remember when Floyd came out to "Straight To The Bank"

Comment

Dude this was like last year???

Comment

Working...
                  X