Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG is the most overrated fighter in the world, he losese to Brook!!!! (Honest truth)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
    I look at GGG and see the most complete boxer in the game right now. He's accurate, has power in both hands, good footwork, great defense (chin tucked at all times) and a stellar amateur background - plus he's doing what he is supposed to be doing to lesser competition, which is KO'ing them (not like Wilder, who gets a bunch of dudes who quit first). That's everything you want in a fighter. It doesn't mean GGG is invincible - I just can't see Kell Brook holding him at bay after the first round. I'd say he quits in 7 or gets KO'd in 9.
    Anyone can look good against a domestic level fighter like Lemieux. The guy was beaten by bum Alcine.

When he steps in the ring with Brook he will know what a world-class Pro boxer's punches can do.

Comment

Originally posted by King Conan View Post
      Anyone can look good against a domestic level fighter like Lemieux. The guy was beaten by bum Alcine.

When he steps in the ring with Brook he will know what a world-class Pro boxer's punches can do.
      So you can't improve after losses?

Comment

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
        So you can't improve after losses?
        Lemieux never showed that he improved after his embarrassing loss to Alcine. He knocked out a few bums in Montreal Canada, and then beat a shot Rosado on cuts. Lemieux is the definiton of a domestic-level fighter.

Brook is world class and has never had a single loss.

Comment

Lemieux never showed that he improved after his embarrassing loss to Alcine. He knocked out a few bums in Montreal Canada, and then beat a shot Rosado on cuts. Lemieux is the definiton of a domestic-level fighter.

Brook is world class and has never had a single loss.
          He also beat N'dam who is a very good boxer. You forgot to mention before that Lemieux was easily dominating Rubio until he was gassed and got stoppde by Rubio. Lemieux was a world champ not a domestic level fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
            He also beat N'dam who is a very good boxer. You forgot to mention before that Lemieux was easily dominating Rubio until he was gassed and got stoppde by Rubio. Lemieux was a world champ not a domestic level fighter.
            Lmao who has the great N'dam beat? And the fact that Lemieux was gassed after 5 rounds against Rubio and got stopped really says it all, the guy is not world class. Anyone can be a belt holder nowadays it means absolutely nothing. His loss to Alcine was embarrassing.

When Lemieux is the best win in your career, then your career has serious question marks surrounding it.
            Last edited by King Conan; 08-02-2016, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Lemieux was KTFO by Rubio and actually lost to bum Alcine, that's 2 losses in a row. Brook clearly beat Jones the 1st time even with a broken nose, in the rematch Brook actually trained and blew Jones out the water. Apples and oranges.
              Look stupid alt, bad losses happen. Badou Jack may end up as the best Smw, and he was KOed in 1by a gatekeeper well below Alcine or Rubio. Ditto Stevenson, PAC, many more

Comment

To be 'honest', you're plain wrong.
                • Lemieux was 22 years old when he took his first 2 losses.
                • Geale barely moved because he was weight drained. It's widely reported.
                • Stevens lost early in his career (he was 21) against some dude that you boxreced? Keep trying. So did a lot of people.
                • Lol@Lara. Lara is hiding behind Haymon and makes funny tweets. Anyone who is saying 'Lara is a difficult style for Golovkin' is parroting crap they read on NSB written by some moron. Golovkin LOVES fighting movers. And Lara always shells up when he gets caught. The 2nd or 3rd time he shells he'll get KTFO. Go watch his fight with Martirosyan and imagine someone who actually has power behind those body shots and can cut off the ring. Lara is tailor made for Golovkin.

Context is everything, and what you posted is missing all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  Look stupid alt, bad losses happen. Badou Jack may end up as the best Smw, and he was KOed in 1by a gatekeeper well below Alcine or Rubio. Ditto Stevenson, PAC, many more
                  Lol dumb ****, Badou Jack actually came back and beat elite fighters like Groves to put himself back. Has Lemieux done that? After his losses Lemieux beat no one but Canadian bums and shot Rosado. All the sudden because Lemieux fought GGG, Lemieux's a world-beater now?

GTFO of here fanboy and take GG's dk out of your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    To be 'honest', you're plain wrong.
                    • Lemieux was 22 years old when he took his first 2 losses.
                    • Geale barely moved because he was weight drained. It's widely reported.
                    • Stevens lost early in his career (he was 21) against some dude that you boxreced? Keep trying. So did a lot of people.
                    • Lol@Lara. Lara is hiding behind Haymon and makes funny tweets. Anyone who is saying 'Lara is a difficult style for Golovkin' is parroting crap they read on NSB written by some moron. Golovkin LOVES fighting movers. And Lara always shells up when he gets caught. The 2nd or 3rd time he shells he'll get KTFO. Go watch his fight with Martirosyan and imagine someone who actually has power behind those body shots and can cut off the ring. Lara is tailor made for Golovkin.

Context is everything, and what you posted is missing all of it.
                    I'm wrong because I exposed your hero GGG as a fraud? Lol ok.

1. Lemieux never showed he improved from his losses, he beat some bums in Canada, beat shot Rosado, and got the Golovkin fight. Lemieux is a domestic level fighter.

2. Geale is another domestic-level australian fighter, catchweight is just an excuse, Cotto would have destroyed him regardless.

3. Curtis Stevens was schooled by fringe-contender Jesse Brinkley just 3 years before the GGG fight and got schooled by N'Jikam just recently. Stevens is a C+ fighter at best, no matter how hard you try to hype him up.

4. Lara "not big enough draw doe", yet Monroe Jr is? LOL. And go watch the Kassim Ouma fight and come back and tell me Lara wouldn't give GGG trouble.

Oh wait I forgot you're just a dumb fanboy.

GGG avoided Lara, that is a proven fact by now.

GGG has beaten absolutely no one of importance in his career, he could have changed all that with Lara but he was afraid to get embarrassed on national TV.

Stop being a GGG fanboy and actually do some research.
                    Last edited by King Conan; 08-02-2016, 05:59 PM.

Comment

First of all I'm not a hater. I like GGG's style. But, sometimes we really do have to be honest. September 10 will shock a lot of people. Why?

GGG’s best win is Lemieux, a guy who lost to ****ing Joachim Alcine, the same Alcine who was KTFO in ONE ROUND by Angulo, Macklin, Charlo, and about 20 other guys. Yup, Lemieux was out-boxed and lost a 12 round fight to this Alcine guy, I kid you not.

After that loss Lemieux has beaten no one important other than a shot Rosado and Hassam, both of whom are C+ fighters if we’re generous. I have no idea why people claimed Lemieux was a “KO artist”. The guy has KO’ed no one but some bums in Montreal, Canada.

GGG 2nd best win is Stevens, a guy who was KTFO by Primera, had a bad chin, and had 3 losses before GGG fought him. Stevens himself has knocked out absolutely no one of any importance.

GGG’s third best win is Daniel Geale, the same Geale that an old Cotto stopped just as fast. Geale couldn’t even TOUCH old Cotto, it was pathetic to watch. Regardless of the cw, old small Cotto showed that any elite 147-154 pounder like Canelo, Porter, Cotto, Thurman etc would likely have DESTROYED GGG’s best opponents.

The talent level at 160 is at a historic low today, that is a fact.

Willie, Adama, Wade, etc were joke fights and tells us absolutely nothing.

We do know GGG avoided Lara. Why is the question. Personally, I think it’s because his team knew Lara posed a difficult style for him. We also know Canelo avoided GGG. IMO it's because Canelo's team wants to maximize the profit and also make certain Canelo wins by giving him another year to grow.

Kell Brook is no Lemieux or Geale. Brook has never been out-boxed or come close to losing. Brook beat Shawn Porter who is leagues above Lemieux. Most importantly, Brook has never shown us the upper limits of his ability.

To the GGG fans out there, I would be really nervous for this fight if I were you. For the first time, GGG is fighting a world-class, unbroken opponent.

The GGG Myth could very well be shattered soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X