No announcement yet.

Everyone wants to witness Mayweather-Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone wants to witness Mayweather-Pacquiao

But once the fight is signed, there is going to not be as much hype as all the PAC fans on this forum are believing its going to be. Most people on the Pacquiao express once the fight get signed will either make a transfer to the Mayweather G5 flight or stay on and speculate, rant, and bash on how shot Pacquiao will be and Mayweather taking advantage.

People stop lying about how you believe this and that, how Pacquiao has this ability or that, None of that stopped him from looking ordinary compared to Mayweather recently and even back in 2011. No way you guys are still going to believe in a Pacquiao win, instead you will just see Pacquiao going the distance as a victory in itself. "Gayweather couldn't stop a past prime Pacquiao(even though he's two years younger) hahaha he is such a PUSSY, I know he's thinking 'thank God I caught him while he isn't good anymore' haha Now we all know he won't fight GGG, Ward and Klitscho at the same time in his next match, he's good at ducking like the fraud he is."
    Yeah exactly how you put it
    43.33%
    No I'm riding with PAC man and believe he will win
    56.67%

No one believes in Pacquiao.. People just want to ride his chode because they think te fight won't happen it's annoying. None of you should call anyone a fraud.. You know you will not support a Pacquiao win because you don't believe it can happen at this point. So stop using his name.. You know he is nothing more than a side show in boxing.

Comment

This fight should of happened back when the boxing world was demanding it, it's too bad Floyd put up 101 roadblocks, oh well, that's Floyd for ya, avoid risks at all costs.

Comment

I would ride the Pac bandwagon every bit as hard if the fight was made now as I would have 4 years ago. I don't pay attention right now; if the fight was made, I'd root for Pacquiao and pick him to win and be extremely happy about the fight.

Comment

Why didn't both of y'all vote on the poll? So you can delete your comments once the fight is made and y'all back track?

Canelo avatar why you lying to yourself? You know Pacquiao don't deserve 50/50 at this point he don't even deserve 10%. His promoter Bob going to take his whole purse anyway. So PAC ducked when he was offered 40 million which was a guarantee as in it was 40 mil with taxes taken. PAC never going to see that type of money now maybe 4 million.. Bob on his side while God is on Floyd's it seems.
          Last edited by Wokingman; 11-25-2013, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wokingman View Post
            Why didn't both of y'all vote on the poll? So you can delete your comments once the fight is made and y'all back track?

Canelo avatar why you lying to yourself? You know Pacquiao don't deserve 50/50 at this point he don't even deserve 10%. His promoter Bob going to take his whole purse anyway. So PAC ducked when he was offered 40 million which was a guarantee as in it was 40 mil with taxes taken. PAC never going to see that type of money now maybe 4 million.. Bob on his side while God is on Floyd's it seems.
            The people who voted, "yeah you're right" in your poll, not one of them is a Pacquiao fan. So why does the poll matter?

Comment

I'm not only asking the question to Pacquiao fans but to everybody on the forum. I am specifically addressing the blatant fraudulent belief in Pacquiao as a threat to taking out Mayweather. You guys are asking for the fight but at the same time arguing why it isn't as much as fight as once believed. Just admit Bojangles you don't want to look as stupid as you did riding for Pacquiao as you did for Matthyse.. You only voted No just to be an oddball out of your gang. The other 100 that looked in this thread dared not click no because they already setting up to back track when it's time for damage control and all the dumb **** they saying right now in all the threads today on 11/25/2013, two days after Pacquiao got his fake strap.
              Last edited by Wokingman; 11-25-2013, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wokingman View Post
                I'm not only asking the question to Pacquiao fans but to everybody on the forum. I am specifically addressing the blatant fraudulent belief in Pacquiao as a threat to taking out Mayweather. You guys are asking for the fight but at the same time arguing why it isn't as much as fight as once believed. Just admit Bojangles you don't want to look as stupid as you did riding for Pacquiao as you did for Matthyse.. You only voted No just to be an oddball out your gang.
                It's not an opinion that it isn't as much a fight as it once was, it's a fact. Time does that.

If the fight happens, I will pick Pacquiao and I will ride that bandwagon every bit as hard as I would have 4 years ago. You can pretend Pacquiao fans disappear after losses and don't actually support him, but 4 losses later we're still here and every bit as behind him as always.

I'm also not seeing a hundred threads from Pacquiao fans arguing why they don't want the fight. I see a hundred threads saying why they do.

Comment

Good thread. Floyd would get no credit for battering that overrated midget, yet people still want to refer to Floyd as a "duck." Same thing happened with Canelo, when all these so called boxing fans were saying Floyd was terrified of Alvarez. Floyd makes the fight happen and outboxes the crap out of him and now it's, "Canelo was always too green," "never that good," or "he was a walking zombie due to losing one pound." Still, the fight should happen someday just to get it over with and so Floyd can have Pacquiao on his resume.

Comment

Why do floyd gimps go full ****** in the wake of a Pacquiao fight? I never understood that.

Comment

Working...
                    X