No announcement yet.

Danny garcia: Broner wants this belt then we have a fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
    Boy fight Lucas. **** a Broner fight. You know the fight the fans want.
    Lucas is about to get beat by Peterson next month.

Comment

Garcia would beat broner. broner is too small for Garcia. I think early next year that could be a ppv worthy fight. broner doesn't have the foot work to avoid Danny.

Comment

The father and son bragging team are at it again. If Danny fights the Peterson-Matthysse winner next as he is supposed to then I don't think he will have any belt for Broner to take. What I like most about a Broner-Garcia fight is that unless it's a draw one of these two obnoxious, arrogant boxers will have to eat some humble pie.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
          These interviewers go above and beyond to try to start ****.
          I know right. Instigating ass dude.

He did the same thing with Broner's interview. He put words in his mouth trying to force him to say he would fight Garcia then runs to Garcia and says "Broner called you out".

Comment

after seeing broners last fight im not convinced. at 140 he will get found out, i reckon garcia takes this one

Comment

Broner Garcia won't happen yet. Garcia and his people won't risk a fight with Broner just yet. Both are slowly building their name. Garcia would fight Broner imo, but his people will probably wait.

Comment

Angel Garcia waves his hands around so much in a 5 minute interview it is probably as good a workout as a round on the speedbag. What was all that babbling about nobody can call out the champ about? Angel is full of it right up to his eyebrows. I would like a Guerrero-Garcia fight so their motormouth dads could go at it in a **** talking contest.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                  These interviewers go above and beyond to try to start ****.
                  I'm glad you pointed that out. I find Angel so annoying that I overlooked that interviewer going out of his way to stir up ****.

Comment

hopefully they do fight and medrick taylor each other, and be permanently damaged, which shouldent be hard both are therthing the line of ******ed and barely getting by, if it wasnt for boxing both be under a bridge smelling like feet and ass.

Comment

How about this.....

Garcia-Judah winner vs Peterson-Matthysse winner in the fall
                      Broner (if he beats Paulie) vs Khan in the fall

Winner of those fights each other in the spring

Comment

Working...
                      X