Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you date a woman who looks like she's under 18 years of age?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It depends, although I like girls that are a bit older then me and look like that.

Comment

hell yeah i love dat ****!

Comment

Originally posted by sebspeed View Post
        Would I date a girl who look younger than her age and who's adult?? YES

Would I date a girl with a kid?? NO
        Ditto

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        Add her and wait until she turns 18.
        this man is wise.

Comment

I think that people are confused as to exactly what is wrong with having sex with an underaged partner. It isn't because they "look young", it's because such relationships have a tendency to be exploitative as the younger partner lacks the maturity to be an equal partner in the relationship and is open therefore to emotional abuse.

So no, there is nothing wrong with dating a female who looks to be 14 but is in fact a fully emotionally and physically(and legally) mature woman, but there would be an issue dating an emotionally immature 14 year old who looks older.

Comment

I would, I mean it's not like you're being a pedo she's legal....only problem is people gonna be seeing y'all together and start gossiping and spreading rumors you're smashing minors, assuming that she's younger due to her looks......

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              I would, I mean it's not like you're being a pedo she's legal....only problem is people gonna be seeing y'all together and start gossiping and spreading rumors you're smashing minors, assuming that she's younger due to her looks......
              And this is the problem with the Chris Hansen style sensationalising of the issue. People start looking for it where it doesn't exist.

Comment

Post pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by RainMatic View Post
                  lol you gotta be pretty weak n have hang ups to worry about that. I think you should only feel like a pedo if the girl your raggin is actually 14.
                  It's not about being weak but preference.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashis Clay View Post
                    im 18 and nope, i just like mature women i guess
                    You got good taste in women.

Comment

i turn 18 soon....so No

Comment

Working...
                      X