No announcement yet.

Christian Mijares v. Nehomar Cermano II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian Mijares v. Nehomar Cermano II

I dunno how I see this one going. I am leaning towards Cermano simply because Mijares has been kinda flakey lately. I wish Cermano had taken a tune up before this rematch though, hard to say where he's at.

Your opinions?
    Mijares
    87.50%
    Cermano
    12.50%

Haha, I know it's not about Pac, Cotto or Mayweather, but c'mon...

Comment

I got Mijares, Mijares is desperate to get back to his winning ways. He even started training earlier than usual. There aint nothing more dangerous than a desperate man. I got Mijares by a lopsided UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Chip Douglas View Post
        I got Mijares, Mijares is desperate to get back to his winning ways. He even started training earlier than usual. There aint nothing more dangerous than a desperate man. I got Mijares by a lopsided UD.
        Yeah I started reading up on his training efforts and changed my bet to him. He has a lot more talent than Cermano, he just needs to use it and stay shard this time around.

Comment

Mijares NEEDS to win if he wants to stay a relevant figure in the bantamweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
            Mijares NEEDS to win if he wants to stay a relevant figure in the bantamweight division.
            Agreed. If he loses again he's done. I am really excited to see Cermano tonight though (if I can find a stream) because I think he could be a great champ. Like I said though, I would have loved to have seen him take a tune up fight before this rematch. I don't know where he's at.

Comment

I still don't understand how or why he lost to Darchinyan. He has more talent, was physically bigger, and Had all the advantages. He was ****ing waiting on Darchinyan the whole time, her never got off first in that fight. I thought something was wrong with him, like he was fading or something.

Comment

Working...
              X