No announcement yet.

Can Rampage slay the dragon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Rampage slay the dragon?

Jackson is argueablynext in line for a title shot but can he figure out the Dragon?

I have a new Idol, a new Hero.

Comment

I was gettin angry at Machida but his elusive style hide the fact that he has ALOT OF POWER!! Rampage as much as I love him has his hands full!!

Comment

Remember Jackson would've been fighting tonight if he didn't need surgery so of course he's next in line. Can he catch Machida? Going on what I saw tonight, It's hard for me to believe that he can, but he's my favorite fighter. I gotta roll with Jackson, can't jump ship now. Am I worried about his chances, hell yeah.
        Last edited by sL0; 05-23-2009, 11:52 PM.

Comment

I don't think anybody can beat Machida at 205 except Shogun

Comment

A few years back I think Jackson would have gave Machido a good fight.
            Not now, Machida by KO.

Comment

i don't see it happening. rampage has a problem checking leg kicks, Machida will pick his legs apart and won't be in range for Page's KO power

Machida by TKO late 2nd or early 3rd

Comment

Machida will get DQ'd for running.

Comment

Originally posted by American_Ninja View Post
                  A few years back I think Jackson would have gave Machido a good fight.
                  Not now, Machida by KO.
                  This.

Rampage is an easier fight.

How is Page going to win? Using his wrestling like Tito? Using his stand up?

In the stand up, Rampage has more power than Evans but all Machida has to worry about are his hands. Page will barely even kick the guy.

Comment

I think Machida would beat Q as well, but, don't sleep on Jackson folks. Rampage is one talented fighter with a ko shot, if he times Machida it could be over for The Dragon too. And lets not forget, if Q gets it to the ground, it can take alot out of Machida.

Comment

Working...
                    X