No announcement yet.

big dilemma shoul i take the red pill or the white one

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big dilemma shoul i take the red pill or the white one

aiight so check this out boxingscene, i was at the club the other night doin my thing, my dougie, my bird walk, my nature boy, etc just livin it up. I was pullin a couple numbers but there was two chick that I happened to keep talkin to throughout the whole night. the first one is the red pill, she's finie as ****, colombian, bi-sexual, I wanna hit that so bad but all that loud music was getting in the way of my game, but i still managed to get her number and i've been textin her since. She's one of those chicks that knows she's the **** so its probably gonna take some work to get in that.
    the white pill was this other chick, she was pretty fine herself and she was grinding on me like constantly, and was showin off wit her friends to get my attention, she's pretty too and is more g/f material. After the club actually, we went back to homeboys crib and was conversating, but I didn't get them guts or the digits cuz her g/f(who i was talkin to a few months ago and just broke off relations with) kept **** blockin. I"m not sure if I will se her again, the only person I know that knows her number is that girl, and she's not the club type. But I'm pretty sure I will find away to get her.

The problem here is those two chicks are friends, which gives me an ultimatum

which should I take the red pill or the white pill?

both.

that was easy.

Comment

I agree with Spare Moody take both pills; just make sure you wear a raincoat when you do.:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

Comment

But I don't want to just **** them, I want to make one of them my g/f but Idk which, and I don't want to continually try and talk to both at the same time and wind(sp) up not getting any play from either. I'm conflicted

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
          But I don't want to just **** them, I want to make one of them my g/f but Idk which, and I don't want to continually try and talk to both at the same time and wind(sp) up not getting any play from either. I'm conflicted
          knock it off.

you just met em and look where you met em at. talk to em both and pursue em both. there's always risk that you don't get play from both no matter what. quit being conflicted- that's a woman's job.

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
            knock it off.

you just met em and look where you met em at. talk to em both and pursue em both. there's always risk that you don't get play from both no matter what. quit being conflicted- that's a woman's job.
            We should write a book together. The knowledge would be incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
              knock it off.

true but still man, i wanna smash on both of them, which might be possible, i know for definite the colombian chick is bi, and i'm pretty sure the other is bi-curious. But i'll take your advice, but if this comes to back to **** me i'll know why...

Comment

take both routes

Comment

big mark reminds me of turtle from entourage

Comment

Threesome?............
                    Last edited by Breakbeat; 02-08-2009, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X