Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather: "I'm A Throwback, I Do Things The Old-Fashioned Way." (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweathers timing is a thing of beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
      its called being mentally prepared idiot

he has to focus on Mosley...not pac

idiot
      Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
      You trolling, defending your man crush, or did I press one of your buttons?

Floyd's been ducking Pacquiao questions for awhile now, most notably the Lopez tonight invitation that he refused because George was going to ask him about Pac.

Seems like fear to me.

Idiot.
      rolling stone is right, he has a very hard fight with mosley ahead of him thats what he needs to focus on right now. and as far as the fans go thats what hes trying to promote aswell, why talk about another fight when he has a huge event in a few weeks?

hes not ducking questions but why talk about any fighter other than himself and mosley right now? he will deal with mosley and then pacquiao is relevant again, i mean floyd has been talking about pac a long ass time. he just stopped now bcuz he has a huge event coming up, before he would dicuss pac but now he has other stuff going on.

u are the one whos trolling, not rolling stone. bringing up a irrelevant fighter, yes pac is irrelevant as far as mayweather is concerned right now. after mosley he becomes relevant again but right no floyd has a fight to prepare for and a event to promote involving mosley not pac.

Comment

Mayweather can't even say Pacquaio.

He blatantly ducked the final word.

Fear or Annoyance?

Go back to some old interviews...

Whenever Mayweather is asked about other fighters, while he has a fight coming up, he says he just focused on the fighter he's facing...

I don't blame him...he doesn't overlook anyone...

Comment

Mayweather can't even say Pacquaio.

He blatantly ducked the final word.

Fear or Annoyance?
          When he mentions Pacquiao he has Pacquiao on the mind and can't stop thinking about him.

When he obviously doesn't want to talk about him he must be scared(Or even annoyed).

Comment

I love how he danced around answering about Pac 4 times.

Comment

You trolling, defending your man crush, or did I press one of your buttons?

Floyd's been ducking Pacquiao questions for awhile now, most notably the Lopez tonight invitation that he refused because George was going to ask him about Pac.

Seems like fear to me.

Idiot.
              floyd mayweather is just focused on this huge fight with shane mosley and refuses to let the big fight breakdown between him and the pacman get in his way come may 1st i would love to just see the best floyd mayweather come out and fight the best shane mosley possible and hopefully either its a great fight or shane mosley win that would be great

Comment

Mayweather is looking sharp. The pace he's slipping punches during padwork looks his best yet.

Comment

The old school way was to entertain in the ring because that was your next pay check.

However I do agree that he works damn hard.

Also noticed Uncle Roger threw two left hooks, but more like body punchers. Is he getting dementia or some ****?

Mayweather styled it out though.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                    Mayweather is looking sharp. The pace he's slipping punches during padwork looks his best yet.
                    The padwork is cheoregraphed though. Still very fast and impressive, but it's all planned.

Mosely's shots may be wide, but still damn fast.

Comment

The padwork isn't choreographed. It's just repeated. Roger gives him a rotation (ex: 3 uppers, 2 hooks, straight, slip, 1-2-1-2.. repeated). Then they switch to something else.

I like his focus. He isn't mentioning Pacquiao because he doesn't want to give Pacquiao and his stans any type of boost. Freddie can't keep Mayweather out his mouth, as a result people are looking and researching Mayweather. Mayweather doesn't do that, it's all about his opponent and him.

Very smart.

Comment

Working...
                      X