The official ultimate DNC convention Mega thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and the mayor was high.

Comment

It was great to see Bernie get the response he did. Amazing seeing so many people crying. He has a very diverse group of supporters who are loyal as hell. I wonder if he looked different and had the same message would he have defeated Hilary?

Michelle's speech was incredible. Loved it when she (and Sarah Silverman) reminded the Bernie supporters to get over losing and show up and vote for Hilary.

I was disappointed in Elizabeth Warren. I like her and agree with a lot of her principles but I expected more from someone I thought could be a Presidential candidate. Same for Corey Booker. Thought he tried too hard to set himself up for the future.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz was sent packing and that was a good thing. She cheated for Hilary and made her look weak and dishonest and made the system looked rigged. Idiot.

Watching the Bernie supporters response after the speeches was spellbinding. A lot of Bernie supporters are not voting for Hilary. She better find a way to connect with them or she could lose.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        So who exactly wrote Melania's speech? That's right......a 60 year old lifetime Democrat. Just another example of how the corrupt Democratic Party is trying to rig the system for Hitlery.

Face it man, the liberals are as corrupt as they come across the board.
        Blaming dems for trumps ******ed wife plagiarizing..

Come on man.

Trump also copied word for word, Obamas tweet after Michelles speech, did the dems do that too?

Comment

Wasserman Schultz immediately joins Clinton campaign after resignation
          http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...joins-hillary/

what difference at this point does it make right? feel the bern.

Comment

Comment

[

P4P the hottest politician alive
              Last edited by Phenom; 07-26-2016, 04:17 PM.

Comment

About to be official...

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  Blaming dems for trumps ******ed wife plagiarizing..

Come on man.

Trump also copied word for word, Obamas tweet after Michelles speech, did the dems do that too?
                  Uh.....dude, I'm not kidding one bit man. It was a Trump employee who has been a Democrat for YEARS. She typed up her resignation and Trump refused to fire her.

http://www.wgrz.com/news/politics/me...crat/278074311

Originally posted by WGRZ NEWS
                  "The woman who has taken responsibility for the Melania Trump plagiarism scandal at the Republican National Convention is a registered Democrat, according to an online database."
                  Sorry man....you thought I ws kidding about the Democratic corruption, it's so rampant in that party that it's beyond a joke at this point. And you wonder why people are against Hillary? She is a crook, her VP candidate just had to rely on the VA Supreme court to overturn a bribery indictment, LMAO, the head of the party had to step down for corruption, a Florida super delegate just got indicted for stealing educational funds for the under priveledged.....then she said the only reason why she was being prosecuted was because she was black.

Time to wake up my man....the Democratic party is the epitome of crooked government, taking advantage of a naive voter populus.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:"My name is Meredith McIver and I’m an in-house staff writer at the Trump Organization. I am also a longtime friend and admirer of the Trump family."In working with Melania Trump on her recent First Lady speech, we discussed many people who inspired her and messages she wanted to share with the American people. A person she has always liked is Michelle Obama. Over the phone, she read me some passages from Mrs. Obama’s speech as examples. I wrote them down and later included some of the phrasing in the draft that ultimately became the final speech. I did not check Mrs. Obama’s speeches. This was my mistake, and I feel terrible for the chaos I have caused Melania and the Trumps, as well as to Mrs. Obama. No harm was meant."Yesterday, I offered my resignation to Mr. Trump and the Trump family, but they rejected it. Mr. Trump told me that people make innocent mistakes and that we learn and grow from these experiences."I asked to put out this statement because I did not like seeing the way this was distracting from Mr. Trump’s historic campaign for president and Melania’s beautiful message and presentation."I apologize for the confusion and hysteria my mistake has caused. Today, more than ever, I am honored to work for such a great family. I personally admire the way Mr. Trump has handled this situation and I am grateful for his understanding."Sincerely,"Meredith McIver"
                  Last edited by mathed; 07-26-2016, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    Wasserman Schultz immediately joins Clinton campaign after resignation
                    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...joins-hillary/

what difference at this point does it make right? feel the bern.

Birds of a feather flock together.....got to represent and reward the corruption, the foundation of the Democratic party.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Trump already took the lead in polls....all she offers is corruption and people are tired of it, it's over.
                      It's too bad that you only have 104 days left to believe in this fictional reality you've constructed.

Crashing back to reality is going to be really difficult for you, I bet. You'll probably stubbornly dig your heels in even deeper and say the whole thing was rigged from the start rather than admit and accept the fact that you hold views that the vast majority of Americans consider dangerous to our country.

Sad!

Comment

Working...
                      X