Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Wish The Cops Would Have Shot THIS Guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at 3:35 "I should honk my horn and startle them pew pew pew pew" lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      do they have Jack In The Box in jersey?
      Negative

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        And I bet they rolled up in one of these?

Like, you just filled up the butter dispenser 5 minutes ago but now you gotta fill it up again?

i think of Brush when i see wheelchairs now

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Negative

jalapeno poppers bruh

Comment

do they have Jack In The Box in jersey?

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

i love them because they're open 24hrs....got the munchies at 3am? you can get a sourdough bacon cheeseburger with jalapeno poppers

Jack's menu is literally created by stoners...from chinese food to breakfast burritos to burgers...its all there

Comment

Cop Pulls Gun on Jack in the Box Employee for Not Making his Burger Fast Enough

Santa Clara, CA — A video was anonymously posted online this week showing a Santa Clara County Sheriff’s deputy involved in a standoff with police after he decided to pull his gun on a Jack in the Box employee.

Benjamin Lee, 33, was arrested about 2:40 a.m. earlier this year after he drunkenly drove into the Jack in the Box order line and apparently thought his status as a cop could speed up his service.

According to witnesses, Lee became very frustrated that the drive-through line was taking so long. When he finally reached the window to order his food, he pulled out his gun instead of his wallet.

Naturally fearing for their lives when assaulted with a deadly weapon by a cop, the employees called 9-1-1. Lee, obviously thinking he did nothing wrong or feeling that he was above the law, sat and waited for his food.

However, before Lee’s food would arrive, officers with the Santa Clara police department would show up.

When officers arrived, a tense standoff ensued as they pinned their AR-15s on Lee’s car and his passengers. Eventually, however, police would take them in without incident. Anyone else accused of the same crime would likely have experienced a deadly fate.

Lee was arrested on suspicion of DUI and brandishing a weapon. When the vice president of the Deputy Sheriffs’ Association, Roger Winslow, released a statement on the incident, he conveniently failed to mention the assault with a deadly weapon.

“Our deputies make arrests for these crimes regularly. They see firsthand the consequences caused by impaired drivers,” Winslow said. “DUI by anyone is unacceptable; doubly so when it involves a deputy sheriff. We are held to a higher standard and rightly so.”

He then cautioned the public not to rush to judgment.

“We fully expect that appropriate action will be taken after all the facts are determined,” he said.

However, it is unclear if any ‘appropriate action’ has been taken. Following his arrest, Lee was placed on paid vacation, also known as administrative leave.

The Free Thought Project contacted the Santa Clara Sheriff’s Department to inquire about Lee’s status, but they did not comment on his status or charges. It can be assumed that this officer, drunk on his perceived authority and alcohol — who threatened the lives of fast food employees with a gun for not making his burger fast enough — is still receiving a taxpayer funded paycheck.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/vid...AAtZibWRBW8.01

2. that's your people.

3. is that tago doe?

4. bacon ultimate cheese burger on sourdough bread, curly fries, orange fanta, no ice, and let me get two buttermilk sauce. i usually end my order with two tacos for 99c but that is no longer available so i quit jack in the crack.

5. a man has to have a code.

6. why didnt rickon zig zag? why didnt he hide behind the flayed burning man then just wait for jon snow to go to him? he would have survived and they could have waited for baelish army to arrive.

7. now thrones is ruined.

8. thanks obama.

9. lakers LOOOL.

10. no offense.

ps- was this drive thru revenge for BLM???

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

2. that's your people.

3. is that tago doe?

4. bacon ultimate cheese burger on sourdough bread, curly fries, orange fanta, no ice, and let me get two buttermilk sauce. i usually end my order with two tacos for 99c but that is no longer available so i quit jack in the crack.

5. a man has to have a code.

6. why didnt rickon zig zag? why didnt he hide behind the flayed burning man then just wait for jon snow to go to him? he would have survived and they could have waited for baelish army to arrive.

7. now thrones is ruined.

8. thanks obama.

9. lakers LOOOL.

10. no offense.

ps- was this drive thru revenge for BLM???

did you know you can order an extra patty on that sourdough for only a dollar? make it a double

that is freedom

Comment

and i dont even know why you're talking NBA

your team now consists of Harden, Eric Gordon and Ryan Anderson

coached by Pringles

the Warriors might score 200 on your squad

Comment

Working...
                    X