No announcement yet.

Social Justice Warriors in Society

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Justice Warriors in Society

Yep.... I said it, these stupid cowardly soft brained idiots NEED THEIR FEELINGS HURT... in fact they need to be thrown into the ring with top pro boxers so their numbers will be thinned. Cultural Marxists are all scum.

Originally posted by No Diggity
    Cool, you just stated the general belief of 97% of the Lounge as well as what half of the threads have addressed already

C- for effort.
    awww hell mate I usually post on boxing history but this shuyte needs exposing so keep up the good work people

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by No Diggity
        Cool, you just stated the general belief of 97% of the Lounge as well as what half of the threads have addressed already

C- for effort.
        It cannot be stated enough.

Good thread mate.

Comment

????? I don't get social justice. Just watched several videos. I get sensitivity training twice yearly as a manager, but get paid for results.

I just think there is too much sensitivity crap going on in the west. People feeling guilty for crap their ancestors did/didn't do.

People just need to be aware that not everyone see's things the same.

I think religious people are often very insensitive.

Women with penis envy, & Alexkid are persistent in their desire to understand what it is like to be a man.

Comment

What exactly is the definition of a social justice warrior?

If you speak out against racism or against the wealthy taking advantage of the poor are you an SJW?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              What exactly is the definition of a social justice warrior?

If you speak out against racism or against the wealthy taking advantage of the poor are you an SJW?
              If you imagine racism in every area of life even when nobody else seems to see it you are a SJW.

If you hate "evil business owners for their greed" but worship equally rich athletes/musicians/actors you are a SJW.

If this guy (plus a hairbun and severe acne) started screaming in your face about how transvestites have it tougher than slaves and prisoners of war and when you disagreed his 20 barista friends encircled you chanting "RACIST ****! RACIST ****!" not letting you leave, you just felt the hand of justice.
              Last edited by ////; 05-22-2016, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Comment

One trait is the a SJW sees all white people as racists and iudeserving of any platform but no one of any other race could possibly be racist and if you are a spineless weak and soft brained idiot who gets butthurt by EVERYTHING then you are an SJW.

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
                    Brilliant. Green k

Comment

Working...
                    X