Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Still Holding Out Hope Mayweather-Pacquiao Rematch Happens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by komandante View Post
    Floyd can not cement his legacy until he give a rematch to Manny.
    Ummmm, yeah lol

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
      Why though?

Roach has had 2 shots with Oscar and Manny and failed twice.
      No need to for further embarrassment.
      Embarrassment? De la Hoya lost 7-5 or 8-4 and Pac lost 8-4 (imo) maybe 9-3. Although neither fight was a nail-biter, also, neither was a clinic. Pac should be only be embarrassed if he actually fought injured - either fight or don't. I don't want to hear excuses after the fight.

I don't see the need for a rematch; if anything, the first fight showed us that these are not the same fighters - Pac even more so, and the fight shouldve happened bt '09-'11. Do we really want to see them fight in '17 when Floyd is 40 and Pac is 38 or 39

Comment

Originally posted by rasdun View Post
        Embarrassment? De la Hoya lost 7-5 or 8-4 and Pac lost 8-4 (imo) maybe 9-3.
        Neither fight was that close at all.

Comment

$$$

Roach has million$ of reasons to want a rematch.

Comment

Roach just wants another huge payday..it is sad he is praying Manny spends so much money that he has to fight again..

Comment

People are such ash-holes. Roach don't need the money, idiots. Roach wants the fight to show a real match-up with Mayweather. And it'll be perfect because Mayweather will have to earn that 50th...May, too, knows that the rematch--provided that Pac knocks out Bradley---will be even bigger than the first match.

Comment

Originally posted by licketysplityu View Post
                People are such ash-holes. Roach don't need the money, idiots. Roach wants the fight to show a real match-up with Mayweather. And it'll be perfect because Mayweather will have to earn that 50th...May, too, knows that the rematch--provided that Pac knocks out Bradley---will be even bigger than the first match.
                lol...HELL NAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
                  Neither fight was that close at all.
                  8-4 is being generous...very generous, Oscar landed no more than 2 or 3 flush shots, and Floyd buckled Oscar's legs twice in the 9th with right hook counters. Neither could do anything besides throw a lot of shots and hope something landed.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Frog View Post
                    $$$

Roach has million$ of reasons to want a rematch.
                    Sadly, it's always about money for all of these guys. Roach wants the fight, but he's not the one getting hit either. Mannys a great fighter, but not as great as Floyd. I honestly wish that tomorrow was Floyd vs. Bradley rather than Manny. For some reason I feel like Bradley's unpredictability would cause Floyd a lot of issues.

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
                      lol...HELL NAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      +1 no way that a second fight would be as big. If it did half of the first fight numbers I'd be shocked

Comment

Working...
                      X