Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF you find a STOLEN laptop do you keep it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will probably come back now and break into your house looking for it and tie you up and beat the crap out of you for stealing his stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Who buys **** on DVD's nowadays anyway?

Shit is free online
      This.............

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Who buys **** on DVD's nowadays anyway?

Shit is free online
        vhs pron ftw

Comment

i'd sell it

Comment

No because that's someone's property and I'd ask a few people who's it was or secure it for them. It's not like someone left 5k cash in a bag ( which let's do the math.......is more than likely bad money).

**** around and I might have a new set of tires.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Be Honest;
              Give it to the Police Station/Office for Record and Action to be taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
                Be Honest;
                Give it to the Police Station/Office for Record and Action to be taken.
                Who wants to be the person who gets their monkey ass attacked or put in jail over a stolen goddamn Mac-book.

That's like a deterrent alone in my eyes.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

What laptop? ohhh that laptop, yeah i just bought that off my friend from work for really cheap.

Comment

I don't know, I'd want to get it back to them. But if there is no way of identifying who's it is, hard call I guess as it's hard to know if turning it into the cops would get it back to the owner. Then again, possession of stolen property is a crime, so if you want to be clean about it you may want to turn it in. But then, the guy might get charged for stealing the items so if you are worried about any backlash from that (being known around the neighborhood as a snitch or something of that nature) than maybe consider that too. Your call. Depends on the circumstances mostly. Most people would probably keep it though (in most countries that is--in Japan lost items have a very high rate of returning to their owners, including wallets cash intact).

Comment

Visit popular websites with an email login. Most likely they have left their account on "remember me" so it may take you right to their Facebook where you can contact them there. Or you will get their email and can hit them up. If all else fails just hand it in, unless you're in a really rough spot and needed this bit of luck.

Comment

Working...
                      X