Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Golovtards use the Lemieux as some sort of benchmark?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They wanna use Kell Brook as the bench mark but they keep getting **** on for that. Remember he was triple **** boy biggest challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
      Didn't he have like a single Asian grandparent? I guess it's a cool way to avoid the topic.
      Isn't his mom is Korean?

Comment

it was a great performance, faultless. all you hipsters saying you watch boxing to learn the 'art of boxing' suggest you watch that one...

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Isn't his mom is Korean?
          I believe his mother's father was Korean,making her half Korean, Golovkin and Max both a quarter Korean.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            it was a great performance, faultless. all you hipsters saying you watch boxing to learn the 'art of boxing' suggest you watch that one...
            It was a very good performance,but you still have to consider the quality of the opponent. Lemieux has power,but beyond that I'm not sure what his strengths are. The guy certainly can't parry a jab to save his life.

Comment

Frantic is on the money here

Comment

Dan Rafael is one of the worst things to ever happen to boxing reporting,and HBO certainly spins their bias, but it still doesn't excuse the sheep mentality of so called "die hard" fans.
                As long as they continue to follow the sport, they'll learn. Unfortunately, a lot of them get caught in the WWE aspect and play black & white with no grays. Eventually you learn how to ignore those people.

Comment

It's seems like they attempt to omit the fact that Lemieux had already been exposed, as a limited can with power multiple times before facing Golovkin... weird.
                  He improved though. That's what I see there. And, that BOXER yet is "good product" too..IF YOU ASK ME!

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfBoxing View Post
                    He improved though. That's what I see there. And, that BOXER yet is "good product" too..IF YOU ASK ME!
                    He improved to what degree? He still has horrid defense,crappy foot work,terrible punch selection,and telegraph's everything he throws. The one thing that he claims to have improved upon is his overall stamina,which I believe the jury is still out on.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Isn't his mom is Korean?
                      His mom is mongol just like Ruslan Povotnikov.

Comment

Working...
                      X