Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yahoo: Mayweather-Mosley test dates revealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have they make scientific studies if performance is effects from taking blood from a professional boxer when he is not eating or drinking to make weight.

Comment

Originally posted by ROID RAGE 01 View Post
      He can make 40 pages by himself.
      he's got multiple personality disorder. one's a *****, one's a *******.....holy **** imagine the turmoil in his head.

jkz J-H. You're pure win for talkin to yourself lol.

Comment

since there is a 4 blood test, i think after the third test which is dated april 13, they already knew that their last blood test(4th blood test) will be after the fight.

it really piss me off when a some of the forum member pretending to be an expert in HGH or EPO(as if they knew something about USADA's protocols), and that the blood test must be made before and after the fight. this thread prove something that they know nothing about the outside world and just base their knowledge in researching over the net.

Comment

U R right why stop the testing at 17days before the fight, if there are no effects taking blood testing one day before the fight then they should have go for it and show the world that Pac's belief are baloney(that blood drawn close the fight when he was starving not eating and drinking just to make weight, had an large role in his lost to Morales)

Comment

Do they have a study that there is no difference with the performance of boxer with blood drawn 18days before a fight compare to a fighter blood drawn everyday for 7 days up to the day of the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by J-H View Post
              STFU *****.
              I swear every time I see you comment on yourself I actual think its 2 people arguing lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
                Do they have a study that there is no difference with the performance of boxer with blood drawn 18days before a fight compare to a fighter blood drawn everyday for 7 days up to the day of the fight?
                ouch!! hehehe

Comment

There goes the Mosley was blood drained myth.

Comment

Working...
                  X