Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why these african fighters are so strong?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anto View Post
    Clottey, matgwa ect. their diet is the secret. is call funyon.
    breakfast: Goat milk with broil mamba snake, black mamba not green mamba. buffalo soup with monkey legs.
    lunch:three pounds of lion steak with vulture eggs.
    Dinner: elephant roasted with ņame. and african lobters from the ivory coast.
    that is why you hit these guys with a # 36 bat and still they keep coming at you. is like figting three mexican the same night.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! banned this funny mofo

Comment

I'm going to bed soon, but I'll stay for a l'il while.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
        I'm going to bed soon, but I'll stay for a l'il while.

my buddy went lobster diving on friday and came back with 15 lobsters...we had so much lobster on saturday that i gag thinkin about taking another bite

but it was a majestic meal

Comment

and BIKA is strongest of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            my buddy went lobster diving on friday and came back with 15 lobsters...we had so much lobster on saturday that i gag thinkin about taking another bite

but it was a majestic meal
            I've never eaten lobster myself. Do you live in Maine, isn't that lobster country?

I just bought a new carribean cookbook and it has a BBQ lobster recipe in it. Looks delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Anto View Post
              Clottey, matgwa ect. their diet is the secret. is call funyon.
              breakfast: Goat milk with broil mamba snake, black mamba not green mamba. buffalo soup with monkey legs.
              lunch:three pounds of lion steak with vulture eggs.
              Dinner: elephant roasted with ņame. and african lobters from the ivory coast.
              that is why you hit these guys with a # 36 bat and still they keep coming at you. is like figting three mexican the same night.
              sry made me lmfao

Comment

I've never eaten lobster myself. Do you live in Maine, isn't that lobster country?

I just bought a new carribean cookbook and it has a BBQ lobster recipe in it. Looks delicious.

i'm in Cali Jambo and its lobster season...my buddy had no boat, he just swam out about 300 yards from the beach with scuba gear and handpicked them...i havent eaten that much lobster in my life

BBQ lobster sounds interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  i'm in Cali Jambo and its lobster season...my buddy had no boat, he just swam out about 300 yards from the beach with scuba gear and handpicked them...i havent eaten that much lobster in my life

BBQ lobster sounds interesting
                  He must brave! I wouldn't pick those bastards up with my hands.

Comment

He must brave! I wouldn't pick those bastards up with my hands.

hell yea...i'd be damned if i did that...and at night too

Comment

Working...
                    X