Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some New Faces for BoxingScene website please! Who should be the "faces" of boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Batman-p4p View Post
    Drop calzaghe and add marquez...
    yes. Or put shane mosley in there somewhere.

I say drop the two brits Hatton and Calzaghe and put marquez and shane in there

Comment

hatton needs his ass off of there...that's all from me...

Comment

Originally posted by BlazeDRicaN View Post
        Cottos staying...DLH is done, take him off...Hatton is done (maybe), take him off...Calzaghe is done (maybe), take him off...PBF is fighting still but who cares?, take him off...Add Paul Williams, Juan Manuel Lopez, Juan Manuel Marquez and Ivan Calderon
        Egh...Juan Ma to me is too green for the site, Marquez should be anywhere Pac is, and Ivan....well....based on pure boxing ability....definately....I think him being in the lower (if not the lowest) weight division....is hurting his popularity with the mainstream fans...

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
          yes. Or put shane mosley in there somewhere.

I say drop the two brits Hatton and Calzaghe and put marquez and shane in there
          I'm for Shane being up there too. He just has that "smile"...but then turn around and KYTFO.....hehehehehe.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
            Egh...Juan Ma to me is too green for the site, Marquez should be anywhere Pac is, and Ivan....well....based on pure boxing ability....definately....I think him being in the lower (if not the lowest) weight division....is hurting his popularity with the mainstream fans...
            agree...def needs more popularity w/ USA fans beside his PR fans

Comment

Working...
            X