Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL BOXINGSCENE 2016-17 FANTASY NBA League!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    $BloodyNate$

im already in two leagues bro...more than enough for me this year...thanks for the offer tho
    See how it is. Money over biiitches. Boxingscene gonna have to step its head game up. Maybe some butthole play and we'll have to be less aggressive trying to make a guy cum inside us

I blame Archer. You cane off to strong. Not suppose to give it up until after he joins smfh

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
      WE GOT 8 TEAMS ITS LIT LMAO

2 people can jump on if they want but looks like we got a league!
      I just asked Tua

Comment

I also just asked DUBBZZ.

Comment

Bruh, set the draft time. I ain't drafting at midnight lol.

Comment

Everybody has a weird name except for me, time to fit in and change my name...hold on

Comment

NY's Finest has arrived

Comment

All these damn basketball fans on here, and we can't get TWO more people to play?

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                  All these damn basketball fans on here, and we can't get TWO more people to play?
                  I thought there were a lot of fans on here too, bigger fans than me. Maybe they are afraid of putting their names and emails not knowing they can make an account with a completely fake name and make an email just for this fantasy league

There's also 1,075 people viewing the lounge right now, at the very least 50% of those must be members

Comment

I invited my friend and he said to show him the scoring system, when I showed it to him he said it's stupid that you lose points for field goal attempts. He's been doing this for a long time, so I guess he knows what he's talking about

Comment

Stick with the thread i dont know how it changed. Its still sunday at 10pm eastern unless the majority want otherwisem we can do 9 or 930 too. I know half the posters are children lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X