No announcement yet.

Loeffler asks to extend bid date to WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

Bro, have you not noticed this dude just be talking out of his ass? He talks like he knows something, like he has facts but in reality he just be spewing out bull****.

Check all of his posts. He's always siding against K2 and finding a way to pin **** on them.
    yessir! that boy don't know shiet. I enjoy shytting on and proving him wrong, but lately he hasn't been clapping back, just tuck tail and run smdh

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
      So Danny's going to accept the purse bid if K2 wins? Or if anybody else wins?

He's not going to vacate saying he's not going to get paid anything?

You honestly believe he won't vacate?
      Will GGG vacate if K2 loses the purse bid.?

Comment

This is actually good news. The only way Jacobs takes the fight is if he gets more than the 25% the purse bid would bring. This means they're trying to hash out a deal instead of going to the bid. If it doesn't work out then oh well, another guy doesn't want to actually back up his big talk as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Yup... I'm sure Jacobs is gonna accept 25% and the fight will be made just like that!

Well he will vacate. Loeffler called for an early purse bid so it's obvious they're far apart on the numbers. Just get it over with so we can get the fight or move on

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            This is actually good news. The only way Jacobs takes the fight is if he gets more than the 25% the purse bid would bring. This means they're trying to hash out a deal instead of going to the bid. If it doesn't work out then oh well, another guy doesn't want to actually back up his big talk as usual.
            After you complaining about the fight being pushed back from Dec 10 now is good news the purse bid is being pushed back?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              After you complaining about the fight being pushed back from Dec 10 now is good news the purse bid is being pushed back?!?!?
              Yeah I wanted to see the fight in December.
              Now I just wanna see the fight whenever...

It's obvious Jacobs wasn't accepting the 25% and GGG has nobody to fight...

So, hopefully they make the fight. Or would you rather it not happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                I think this has more to do with the 90 day rule, where the fight has to happen within 90 days from the purse bid. They probably have their eyes on a date a couple of weeks later.
                Abel came out yesterday and said February or March. If they wanna delay it that far they need to pay Jacobs and put it on PPV. Get it over with already

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  Yeah I wanted to see the fight in December.
                  Now I just wanna see the fight whenever...

It's obvious Jacobs wasn't accepting the 25% and GGG has nobody to fight...

So, hopefully they make the fight. Or would you rather it not happen?
                  How is it obvious? They petitioned for 40% and lost. If he was going vacate because he only gets 25% he would've done it right them

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    How is it obvious? They petitioned for 40% and lost. If he was going vacate because he only gets 25% he would've done it right them
                    If Jacobs was perfectly fine with 25% they would have made a deal by now. That's why it's obvious. Instead the negotiations are on-going, they asked the WBA to restructure purse bid splits, etc. It's quite obvious Team Jacobs want more money and that's what they are negotiating on. Otherwise a deal would have been made by now.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      If Jacobs was perfectly fine with 25% they would have made a deal by now. That's why it's obvious. Instead the negotiations are on-going, they asked the WBA to restructure purse bid splits, etc. It's quite obvious Team Jacobs want more money and that's what they are negotiating on. Otherwise a deal would have been made by now.
                      25% of what? How much was he offered? If you don't know that you don't know if 25% of the purse bid would be higher or lower than what Loeffler offered him

Comment

Working...
                      X