No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury-Klitschko II: Fight Rescheduled For October 29

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury-Klitschko II: Fight Rescheduled For October 29

Tyson Fury and Wladimir Klitschko will come face-to-face for the second time in the autumn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wouldn't take anything seriously from the Fury's, I certainly wouldn't be booking travel and accommodation on the word of Peter Fury. There's too much up in the air to safely say when and where the fight will be. If it even happens at all

1) Fury is currently subject to a failed drugs test investigation, who knows how that will end
    2) Wlad and Fury have been scheduled to fight 3 times. Twice its been postponed.
    3) There were loads of tickets still available when the fight was postponed, the promotion and publicity for it was shít. Every man and his dog saw a postponement coming. They could easily move it to Germany given how poor the sales were for Manchester.

I sent my tickets back today for a refund, I'm not hanging on to £500 paperweights for 4 months longer for a fight which I'm not convinced goes ahead at all, let alone in Manchester.
    Last edited by Targaryen; 07-05-2016, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Absolute disgrace, Fury is a total scam artist cheater.

Comment

Yep. What 'Andre Wardttke' said

I like Peter Fury but he's not this 'honest tell it like it really is' bloke he makes out

As for Fat Mick. Quite possibly the worst boxing promoter in the history of the sport. Utterly useless. From top to bottom.

Comment

You'd have to be a complete idiot to buy tickets to this fight now Fury has tested positive. If anyone believes Klitschko is going to be fighting against a drug cheat they're sadly mistaken.

I hear Laced Up has a bunch tickets

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
            I wouldn't take anything seriously from the Fury's, I certainly wouldn't be booking travel and accommodation on the word of Peter Fury. There's too much up in the air to safely say when and where the fight will be. If it even happens at all

1) Fury is currently subject to a failed drugs test investigation, who knows how that will end
            2) Wlad and Fury have been scheduled to fight 3 times. Twice its been postponed.
            3) There were loads of tickets still available when the fight was postponed, the promotion and publicity for it was shít. Every man and his dog saw a postponement coming. They could easily move it to Germany given how poor the sales were for Manchester.

I sent my tickets back today for a refund, I'm not hanging on to £500 paperweights for 4 months longer for a fight which I'm not convinced goes ahead at all, let alone in Manchester.
            Great post.

I have absolutely no faith this fight goes ahead at all now.

Comment

Burrrp. Which one of these roid damaged clowns will be "injured" next? BURRRRRRP

Comment

Nothing but a bunch of bums hating on the #1 heavyweight on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Tyson Fury and Wladimir Klitschko will come face-to-face for the second time in the autumn.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  That's a long fawking time for a sprained ankle to heal

Comment

Fury is finished and he will be banned before October comes round

Comment

Working...
                    X