No announcement yet.

USADA should be investigated ! ! !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
    The only one who let the fans down is Fraud. That's why the audience reacted with an explosion of boos after he was announced the winner.
    You have no idea why fans were booing. My guess, they booed Manny's non effort.

Doesn't really matter, the better man won. The only people still complaining are Manny fans that can't or won't admit Manny lost.

Go to Vegas and tell the bookies you thought Manny won and see if they pay you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swarmfan View Post
      see, now would be the perfect time to demand video evidence, official bank statements w-2's.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        You have no idea why fans were booing. My guess, they booed Manny's non effort.

Doesn't really matter, the better man won. The only people still complaining are Manny fans that can't or won't admit Manny lost.

Go to Vegas and tell the bookies you thought Manny won and see if they pay you.
        They were booing Fraud's underhanded tactics; e.g., excessive clinching, constant backpeddling, ducking below the waistline, headlocks and low blows. The most exciting moments in the fight belonged to Pacquiao, he had the audience out of their seats when he hurt Fraud in rounds 4 and 6.

And for the record, I'm not denying the fact that Pacquiao lost, and that Fraud was given the decision by the NSAC.
        Last edited by IR0NFIST; 05-27-2015, 12:19 PM.

Comment

They were booing Fraud's underhanded tactics; e.g., excessive clinching, constant backpeddling, ducking below the waistline, headlocks and low blows. The most exciting moments in the fight belonged to Pacquiao, he had the audience out of their seats when he hurt Fraud in rounds 4 and 6.

And for the record, I'm not denying the fact that Pacquiao lost, and that Fraud was given the decision by the NSAC.
          Again, you have no idea why the crowd booed. Yes, he did have 2 exciting moments in the 4th and 6 th rounds, which is why I gave him those rounds. The other 10 he did virtually nothing, which is why he lost 90-100% of them on virtually every credible scorecard.

There is no denying Manny lost. He just isn't as good as Floyd, never was, never will be. The judges got the score right, maybe even gave Manny 1 more round than he actually deserved.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Again, you have no idea why the crowd booed. Yes, he did have 2 exciting moments in the 4th and 6 th rounds, which is why I gave him those rounds. The other 10 he did virtually nothing, which is why he lost 90-100% of them on virtually every credible scorecard.

There is no denying Manny lost. He just isn't as good as Floyd, never was, never will be. The judges got the score right, maybe even gave Manny 1 more round than he actually deserved.
            You mean the biased judges that were hand selected by the NSAC, and the biased ref that gave Fraud several warnings without deducting a single point?

Let's not forget the biased CompuBox system that counted missed punches for Fraud.

That right hand from Fraud clearly missed but CompuBox still counted it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
              Having an argument with Rath is like having a conversation with a chimpanzee. You sense there might be hints of human intelligence in him, but what comes out of him is pure gibberish
              who's stupid then?

you arguing with a chimpanzee and losing

or the chimpanzee arguing with you and winning? LOL

Comment

• This thread is just so hilarious.

Comment

Jesus that's bad. This right here is perfect evidence of how poorly boxrec is because we can see it in real time. I don't care about pac/may I'm just talking about in general.

Comment

• are you dumb??like seriously are you ******ed?

they already put out a press release of how many times both pac n floyd were tested,they even included the times any type of testing(leak vs blood)

infact its up in udasa websites!,

Comment

Working...
                    X