Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer's Return Looms For 2015, With Haymon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IIG View Post
    Schaefer needs to come back asap. The game has been ****ed up without him, I don't care what anyone says. He was the best promoter in boxing, and he will be again.
    Yo I thought u was the only one who felt that way lol...every body was hating on him and look what happen when he stepped aside...boxing went down the ****ter mainly gbp. What has arum done?? Nothing his top rank cards suck!! Schafer was gbp...all this DE LA Hoya ending the cold war and wanting to hug arum for nothin...no significant fights have happen...goes to showork people don't know what the **** they talking about

Comment

Haymon don't need Mayweather wack azz promotional company. He can make a company without Floyd.

Comment

The only major thing that happened since the "Cold-War" ended between Arum GBP' is Oscar made deal with Arum to block the Mayweather-PAC fight on May 2nd so the him and acanelo can get that date, all getting back at Floyd.

Comment

Doesn't this "Haymond boxing" violate the muhammad ali act. I mean this guy is a promoter/manager/advisor/tranny fuker. to shady

Comment

Working...
          X